Chapter Thirty-Three: New Beginnings (Epilogue)

Please listen to the song once you've finished reading this chapter. I found it fitting for the end 🌞

"Why can't we just stay in bed and forget about the outside world? Sounds like a nice program, right?"

A sigh, then the cover is ripped away from me. A monster. My mate is a monster. No empathy. No understanding. No -

"Alex, get your delectable ass out of this bed right now!"

I pout at his still gentle but somehow annoyed tone. I'm starting to piss him off. Do I feel bad about it? Kinda. Will I do as he wants ? Hell nah.

"Don't you want to see the little girl?" He tries again, tilting his head in a way that he knows look adorable and might get him what he wants.

Bastard just looks too cute for his own good. I tried to imitate him once and he asked me if I had hurt my neck or something.

"Yes, I want to"

"Will you get out of this bed, then?"

"I - no."

His jaw tightens and I know how badly he wants to give me a spanking. The only reason he has managed to keep his cool so far is because he knows that I'm not just throwing a tantrum here - I am genuinely terrified.

Kyle, Darren, Nate and their baby, Rim, who is a few months old now, are coming to our place for lunch and I am sure I grew a few grey hair just thinking about it.

The worst part? I can't even blame my mate since I was the one to agree to Kyle's idea. He first wanted me to visit them at the pack, and I suggested that the four of them come to our place instead.

The truth is, I was positive that Nate and Darren would politely decline the invitation, maybe using the excuse of their newborn or arguing that Kyle is still too weak to travel - although I am sure they are aware that my best friend would have scream in indignation like he used to do every time they pampered him.

Imagine my surprise and horror when Kyle happily told me that they agreed to come with him. It was too late for me to go back on my words, not that Malik would let me. He said that Kyle would be disappointed and that it was a good sign that his mates were tagging along. He even suggested that they were here to make amends.

Malik. Always the optimistic fool. Well, I suppose it's one of the reasons why I fell in love so badly with him. Opposites attract, as the saying goes.

The feel of a slender body suddenly covering mine forces me to come back to reality.

Hm - nice. Does it mean that my mate will finally give in to my whims? Is it why he is looming over me with a - a sadistic expression?

Shit. That's not good. Last time he had this wicked expression I ended up ejaculating all over my belly with a magic dildo lodged deep inside my ass, when he was just supposed to take it out.

"I will give you an alternative, pup" he whispers against my ear, making me shiver. " We don't have much time left to get ready so I will give you a choice. Either you willingly follow me in the shower and I clean you out nicely, or you stay here and I plug you up so my cum won't drip from your hole in front of our guests. Also, remember that wolves have an excellent sense of smelling so they will probably know what we did last night as soon as they set a foot in the cottage. Now, what do you choose?"

Rotten bastard. Although the thought of being filled with my mate's essence for a longer time is appealing, I certainly don't want my former alpha and his mates to find out about my kinks.

"Let's go to the fucking bathroom" I mumble, trying to sound mad although deep down I am not angry at my mate. I know why he is doing this, and I know that if I had really insisted to cancel the event, he would have give in.