Chapter Thirty-Two: Let It Happen (Part II)

Warning: Smut, smut and more smut. Who is single af? Meeeeeeeeee

We are both laying on the bed, holding each other hand and enjoying the serene atmosphere. He is looking at me like I am the most beautiful man he has ever seen, when suddenly - "

"Crap! I almost forgot it! I'll be back in a second!" my mate exclaims, jumping out of the bed so quickly he almost entangles himself in the sheets and falls on the ground. I let out a loud snort, which sounded a bit too much like a car starting, and just like that, romantism flies out of the window.

Before I even have time to ask him where he is going, he's already back, a bottle of lube in his arms that has my eyes widen.

Now don't get me wrong, I'm not surprised he remembered about lube. I might not be the most experienced player in the team, but even I know how important lube is. I have no doubts that Malik would never dream of taking me dry. He probably wouldn't even do it even if I was crazy enough to request it.

What had an incredulous gasp leaving my mouth is the SIZE of the bottle.

"Where the fuck did you get a TWO LITERS bottle of lube?" I ask him, to what he merely shrugs with a sheepish expression, his cheeks turning a light pink.

"Huh, whatever. Don't say anything, I don't wanna know", I grumble, trying to sound annoyed at him, which is hard when he's making such a cute and contrite expression. "At least, we'll have enough for a whole year"

"A whole year? To be honest, pup, I don't think this will be enough for tonight"

I don't know how much of the horror I felt at his words my expression conveyed, but the rotten bastard bursts out in laughter and keeps laughing for a good minute, despite having me pinch his sides a few times in a row in hope to make him stop.

"Oh. My. Gosh. I wish you could have seen your face" he starts whizzing, slapping his thighs like a madman.

"Whatever. I guess I should have known you were joking, since you're not that big down there anyway. That was very childish of you, Malik, and not a very efficient way to set the mood" I lecture him, still pretending to be upset, although even I have to admit that it was a tad bit funny.

"Really? You think I'm small? Wait until I'm inside of you, and we'll see if you still say the same thing. Also, babe, do tell, how do you want me to set the mMMMH" he moans as I don't let him finish his sentence, kissing him fully on the lips to show him what I meant exactly by setting the mood.

For once, he lets me take the lead, although the tables are naturally turned when he pulls me on his laps and grabs a handful of my ass, which makes me moan and slightly loosen my hold on him.

How do I always end up losing to him?

"Wow." he declares once we let go of each other's faces to take a well-deserve deep breath. "That was... you were... seems like the student is becoming the Master"

"I sure hope not - errrh, whatever, you seem in a good mood" I hurrily add, when he looks at me with a knowing expression.

He does seem in a good mood. In fact, he's practically glowing, not in a fake, Edward Cullen kind of way, but his smile is so bright it's almost blinding. I would have make fun of him, had the circumstances been different, because he looks like a kid at a candy store. I won't, though, because I know the smile on my face is at least as wide as his.

"Yeah" he replies, taking pity of me by not teasing me further. "I don't know what got my spirits so high. Might be the lasagna from earlier"

I make a move to pinch him again, but this time he anticipates it and quickly grabs both my wrists in his hand. I try to get free of his hold, but to no avail. This scene has a feeling of Fucking déjà-vu. I swear, I will join a martial club or something similar, starting tomorrow. He cannot be that much stronger than me.