11

Sophie dragged Keefe out of the classroom. "Awwwww, do we have to go now, Foster?" Keefe whined.

"Yes, we do. Stop being so whiny, Sencen," Sophie replied, lightly punching his shoulder.

"Fiiiine," Keefe sighed, giving in. "But only because my next class is art."

Sophie side-eyed him. "You like art?" she asked.

Keefe smirked. "There's a lot of things you don't know about me, but you're one to talk, Mysterious Miss F."

Sophie smiled. "Ok, well I'll see you later, Sencen. Still on for the movie after school?"

"Yeah, sure. I'm sure my dad won't mind."

"Look at you, obeying your parents," Sophie teased.

Keefe rolled his eyes. "No. I don't care about my dad or his rules," Keefe scoffed. "I-I don't even know why I said that." His eyes turned sad and before Sophie realized what she was doing, she hugged him tightly. Keefe stiffened, surprised, but melted into it. I thought the guy was supposed to be comforting the girl, Sophie thought, but quickly shoved the thought away. Even though Sophie didn't know why, Keefe was hurting, and he needed comfort. "Thanks, Sophie. I needed that," Keefe told her.

Sophie pulled away grinning. "Did you just call me Sophie?" she asked.

Keefe smirked. "Yeah, that felt like a first name basis moment."

"That doesn't happen very often," Sophie replied. "Well, we need to go. That was the two-minute bell. See you this afternoon, with or without your dad's approval."

"See ya, Foster," Keefe waved. Sophie walked to photography with a small smile on her face. A smile because of Keefe.

After photography was over, Sophie met Keefe outside the school. The movie theater was close enough that they would walk, and they were about to start the walk when Sophie remembered something very important.

"I need to text my parents where I'm going or Grady will freaking murder me in my sleep," Sophie told Keefe.

"Well I don't want my- you, to die. We aren't even officially together yet!" Keefe teased, but Sophie looked up, completely serious.

"Can we?" Sophie asked, quietly.

Keefe knew exactly what she meant, but he wanted to hear her say it. "Can we what?"

"Can we be officially together?" Keefe smirked and lifted Sophie off the ground, tossing her over his shoulder. "Eeeeek! Put me down!" Sophie squealed.

"Not yet. Gimme a second," Keefe responded. Sophie stop squirming and waited as the blood rushed to her head.

"Keefe, all of the blood is rushing to my head. Put me down," Sophie demanded.

"If you say so," Keefe replied, and Sophie could almost hear his smirk. Keefe swung her over his shoulder so he was holding her wedding style, and then he dropped her.

"KEEFE- wait, what's your middle name?" Sophie asked.

"None of your business," he replied.

"Ok. KEEFE NONE-OF-YOUR-BUSINESS SENCEN YOU ARE SO DEAD."

"Why I am dead? What could I have possibly done to receive one of you murder threats?" Keefe asked, a smirk playing on the the corner of his mouth.

"Playing oblivious, are we? Well you asked for it," Sophie said in as threatening of a voice as she could do. She jumped up and tackled Keefe to the ground. Sitting on top of him, she started to tickle him.

"Fos-ter s-stop!" Keefe said through laughs.

"Who knew the amazing Keefe Sencen was ticklish," Sophie replied evilly. Sophie stopped though because she figured Keefe had enough. It was a mistake though, because as soon as she stopped, Keefe flipped them so he was on top and Sophie was laying flat on the ground. He started tickling her mercilessly.

Sophie shrieked and tried to get out from under him, but that just caused Keefe to fall on top of her. Sophie grinned at her accomplishment, until she realized how close her face was to Keefe's. She got lost in his ice blue eyes and leaned closer to him.

Yessss! My first double update for this story! I'm so proud, even if it is 9:00 at night. Thanks to everyone who is reading this!