12

Hey guys! I just wanted to tell y'all to check out Possibly-Not Likely by @I_want_indergoobers. It's really good even though as of when I'm typing this only two chapter is up. Anyways, on to the story!

Also if you want to read my Valentine's Day Rant, it is on the chapter called Shock on my story:99 Ways to Die. If you don't read my rant, you're really missing out because I personally think it's pretty good.

Recap: Sophie closed her eyes and leaned forward.
_________________________

There was only a breath of space between them when Sophie realized what they were doing. She quickly opened her eyes and saw Keefe with his eyes shut, waiting for her to make the first move. Sophie wanted to kiss him. She wanted to so bad, but she didn't feel like it was the right time. After all, they were on the sidewalk in front of the movie theater and the movie was about to start-

Shoot! It was almost time for the movie to start. "Hey we need to go or we will miss the movie," Sophie whispered. Keefe's eyelids fluttered open and he frowned.

"Foster, you were supposed to kiss me," Keefe whined. Sophie's breath caught in her throat. He wanted her to kiss him.

"Well we can change that," Sophie breathed. They were so close that their noses were brushing.

"Yeah we can, but do you want to? I don't want to push you into anything you aren't ready for," Keefe responded.

"No- I'm ready. I-I didn't know you wanted to kiss me," Sophie truthfully told him.

Keefe snorted. "Foster, I've wanted kiss you since I met you." Sophie blushed and got a malicious idea.

"Well I feel like teasing you right now, so you won't get what you wanted. Patience Sencen. You'll get what you want soon enough." Keefe frowned and Sophie used the distraction to flip them over so she was on top. She climbed off and held out a hand to help Keefe up. Keefe took it and got up.

"Well I guess it's time for the movie," Keefe said.

"Yep! And I'll buy since you didn't get what you wanted," Sophie offered.

"Bet! Ok, I want m&m's and Junior Mints. Ooh, and Cookie Dough Bites."

"Okay Mr. Sugar King. Take joy in wasting all of my money."

"Oh, I take great joy in that," Keefe teased, smirking. Sophie had a sudden urge to kiss him right there, in the middle of the movie theater atrium. She didn't though because it was their turn in line.

"We would like two tickets to Jumanji: The Next Level. Also, can we have a box of m&m's, Junior Mints, and Cookie Dough Bites. And one large Dr. Pepper," Sophie told the cashier.

"Yep! That will be $45," the cashier responded.

Sophie turned to Keefe. "You are not wasting $45. Only one candy," she hissed.

Keefe smirked. "Only if you kiss me," he responded. Sophie rolled her eyes but quickly kissed him on the cheek.

"Happy now?" she asked.

"Ya, just the Junior Mints," Keefe answered. His cheeks were flushed. He probably hadn't been expecting her to actually kiss him, but she did, and he was trying not to jump up and down. The cashier was watching with an amused smile.

"Ok, It's $25 now. Enjoy your movie," the cashier told them, handing them their concessions and tickets. Sophie and Keefe walked to their movie, but Sophie still felt bad for not kissing him. To try to make up for it, she took his hand, and he grinned. They walked into the theater right as the previews were ending.

"Awww, we missed the previews," Sophie complained.

"Yeah, we missed the best part," Keefe agreed. Sophie looked over at him with surprise. "What? You're not the only one who likes the previews," he said, defending himself.

He looked so hot right then, running his hand through his hair, it was all Sophie could do not to drop her Dr. Pepper and grab his face and kiss him. "Look who's here!" a shrill voice squealed, interrupted. Sophie and Keefe looked at each other and rolled their eyes.