25

Sophie wrapped Keefe in a big hug. "I'm proud of you," she whispered. A few tears made their way down Keefe's face, and Sophie gently wiped them away. "Come on, let's go home."

Grady and Edaline drove Sophie and Keefe to their house and left them in the living room with a huge plate of mallowmelt.

Sophie knew Keefe was struggling, but she also knew that he knew that he made the right choice.

"Foster?" Keefe asked, absentmindedly playing with her hair.

"Yeah?" she answered, leaning into his chest.

"Thanks for always being there for me. You were the reason I said jail today. I knew you believed that I would make the right choice, and now, I'm positive that I made the right choice."

"Awww, you're welcome, Keefe. Glad I can support my boyfriend."

"I'm just glad that you're my girlfriend," Keefe replied before smirking. "I just tied your hair in a knot."

"YOU DID WHAT?!" Sophie screeched, jumping off of Keefe and grabbing at her hair. Sure enough, there was a huge knot in her hair. "I hate you, Sencen."

"Love you too, Foster." Sophie lunged at Keefe and tackled him off the couch. 

"I know you love me," Sophie teased, before getting up and going to her room. "See you later, Sencen!"

----------------------------------

Congratulations! You have finished Impossible! Thank you to all of my readers who stuck with me along this journey. I love each and every one of you. Also thank you to everyone who has read this after it was published and completely done. You guys mean so much to me. 

xoxo, Karissa