A/N

Sorry, I hate doing whole page author's notes in the middle of a story, but I really don't feel like writing write now, and I need to say something. I'm sorry @3424896o6 I am changing the cover only because there are a few other stories with the same image on the cover. Please know that I really do love your cover, but I just needed something a little more original so that it would be easier to find my story. 

Also, sorry lovely readers if you can't find my story because the cover is different, but the title is in pretty big letters so just look for that.

This is really short, so I'm gonna use it to do some advertising if y'all want to see. 

1. Check out Possibly- Not Likely by I_want_custardbursts.

2. Check out Broken by @Tofu_person. 

3. Check out The Starless Night by @Lovegus3000 

4. Check out any stories by @booklover-4-life. She is one of my favorite authors on Wattpad, especially if you are in to Kotlc.

5. Check out A Chance To Win the Crown by @Hopeless_Romantic_3 

6. Check out I Sold Myself To the Devil for Vinyls... Pitiful I Know by @DarknessAndLight.

7. Check out Maruca, Unfiltered by @mythicalisforreal

8. There are so many other amazing stories, and if you would like to read them, check out the stories of all of the people who I am following, and follow them, too! They deserve it!

LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH!

xoxo -Karissa