Welcome to Asgard

"Must I go mother?"

I complained as she kept going back and forth in my room, packing my clothes.

"If you wish to remain part of this family and realm then yes you must. I do not want anything bad to happen while you are there." 

I grumbled. "That was not my fault, mother."

"Embla, I know it was not, but your father does not think so, until such time is better to argue, you are going to talk about a truce," She told me. 

I sighed, for I did not wish to leave my home and go to Asgard. 

"Consider this a way to make for your childlike behavior."

I clenched my hands into fists with my mother saying that I left with an Asgardian guard. we left Alfheim to Asgard. "Welcome to Asgard, Princess Embla." Said a man at the bridge. "Thank you." I replied. 

I gasped as I stared clearly upon the beauty of Asgard. How could a place so beautiful want to wage war? The guard and I walked to the throne room of the palace. There, sat Odin, King of Asgard in the middle of his massive throne. Next to him, were two young men. One was blonde and muscular and the other was rather skinny with black hair. 

"Welcome Princess Embla," Odin said. I bowed my head. "Thank you King Odin." I responded feeling very uneasy. "Let us not discuss troubling matters today, rather than remain on this good welcome." I glanced over at the two men, and the black haired one stared at me with a deeper glare than the blonde one.