The Wedding

"Oh, I am very nervous, mother." I said.

My wedding was in several hours.

"Why Embla? You're marrying Loki. There is nothing to worry about." I took a deep breath.

"I just want everything to go perfect." My mind was scatter to everything. I was running back and forth gathering everything.

"Embla, relax. Take a deep breath." I did what she said. I did feel a little better.

"Come on my dear, let's get you ready for the rest of your life." My mother place my hair in a loose bun of curls with flowers delicately pinned in.

"Close your eyes my darling." I closed my eyes and felt a heavy object being put upon my head. I opened my eyes to see my mother's crowning headpiece. I gasped. 

"Mother I can't wear this. It's yours." 

"Hush, Embla. This is your day, enjoy it." I had to hold back the tears in my eyes, and could not help but smile. 

"Thank you mother." I was ready to become Loki's wife.

LOKI'S POV: I stood there waiting for my bride. I took a deep breath.

"Nervous brother?" Thor asked, smiling. I laughed.

"Now why would I be?" 

"Well you are shaking a little." 

"Thor shut up!" I snapped. Why was this blonde oaf behind me? This was my wedding not his. Finally, the doors opened to reveal my beautiful Embla. She was perfect. Her face glowed and her figure showed in her while and golden dress. I couldn't help but smile even as I saw the green sash around her waist.

EMBLA'S POV: Loki was smiling, which made me smile back. He took my hands into his own as we stood in front of Odin. 

"Both Asgard and Alfheim gather in joy for this couple. They have come together in love and happiness. On this occasion, they will bind their love forever." He wrapped a golden ribbon around our hands and it began to glow. Loki began to say his vows.

"My love, I am forever yours. Your have changed and saved me from my nature that is now a mere distant memory. I truly love you Embla. I take you as my wife, my friend, and my heart."

How could I follow that?

"Loki, you have saved me in many ways that I am eternally grateful. I am yours as you are mine. I have made you a promise that I will never leave your side, and I am confirming that. You accept me as I am with no doubts avout it. My heart is yours Loki. Forever." 

He smiled a big grin and I could have sworn that I saw tears swell up in his eyes. After some unnecessary speech, Odin annouced,

"Now, seal this marriage with each other's lips." We did just that ans with that we were husband and wife...

"How do you feel now, husband?" I giggled as he kept swaying me around the ballroom.

"Somewhat disappointed to be honest." 

"Why?!" I asked, panic hitting me.

"I wasn't able to tell my wife all of my vows, at least not publicly, therefore, I shall tell her now," he leaned in against my face and into my ear, he whispered,

"Tonight, we shall not rest upon our bed. I want to know you very intimately, and caress every inch of you. I am going to tarnish you purity. You are going to be mine as you say my name, craving for sweet release." 

I bit my lip hard as I trembled. "I accept Loki."