The Disapproval

I woke up with Loki still sleeping next to me. I smiled, and leaned over to kiss him but then he dissipated. He put up an illusion while I was still sleeping. Then I heard a giggle behind me. I whipped around to see Loki was sitting in a chair, laughing.

"What are you doing Loki?" I grumbled. 

"I was watching you sleep...with me," he smirked that beautiful smirk of his. 

"You're quite a loud snorer." 

"I am not!" He chuckled. 

"I was only joking Embla. No, you are even beautiful when you sleep." I blushed and smirked as I got out of bed. 

"Allow me some privacy please, so I can get dressed." He got up and peered down onto me. 

"You promised me you would not leave my side." He said as he smirked and stroked my cheek.

"Yes I did, but I did not meas as I got dressed. We are not bound in marriage." He frowned. 

"Alright dear, I will leave." I kissed his cheek and whispered, 

"I love you." Loki then smothered my lips passionately against my own. "I love you too." Was I seeing stars or under Loki's spell? Yes, Loki enchanted my heart and I must have enchanted his...

Loki was waiting for me outside my chambers. As soon as I came out, his eyes grew wide with shock or something. "What is the matter?" 

At first, his mouth opened but no words were spoken until finally he claimed, "You look stunning in that dress," I looked down at my dark blue dress. I personally thought it was a bit plain. "Embla no, not the dress itself. You in the dress. You should wear darker clothing more often." He chuckled, taking my small hand into his own. He was showing me the palace and all of his favorite spots. The garden was like a dream there with Loki until a guard came to us. 

"Princess Embla, King Odin wishes to speak to you."

"Not now!" Loki growled. 

"He requested it now." Loki was getting angry. 

"Loki it's alright." I kissed him to calm him down and reassure him. "I'm coming with you." He stated and there was no questioning or arguing about it ...

"You two are too dangerous for each other!" Odin proclaimed. 

"That is not true!" Loki screamed back. 

"Brother," Thor chimed in. "Listen to him, please." I could feel my own blood begin to boil, for Odin and Thor thought Loki and I will create nothing but chaos together. 

"No, you both listen to me. Embla and I..." Suddenly, I felt a deep heaviness of sleep. Before I fell completely under I said with all my strength of fighting my sleepiness. "Run!"