Loki's Plan

(Loki's POV) Odin and Thor were refusing to listen to me! 

"No, you listen to me. Embla and I love each other, and neither one of you are going to stop us because I'm-" 

"Run!" I heard Embla shout. I snapped my head just in enough time to see her eyes turn black and the curse begin. Oh no, I had to get Embla back, somehow. 

"Embla!" I yelled. She stared at me with no emotion or recognition of me, nothing. She raised her hand at me then I was able to dodge being turned into dust just in time. I hid behind a column then and felt and heard it get damaged from Embla. Away from me, I formed an illusion of me then it disappeared beneath black smoke. 

"Embla stop! You know me!" I ran across the room just before she had the chance of turning me into a pile of ash. I had to catch my breath and somehow get to Embla. I saw Thor begin to swing his hammer, which was not good. 

"Brother don't! Let me get to her!" He ran over to me as Embla edged closer to us. "What are we going to do then Loki?" I revealed to him to save my love...

I walked out to see Embla with her emptiness. Slowly, I stepped forward as I caught Thor in the corner of my eye, coming behind her. 

"Now!" I screamed. We both ran to her, and he was able to bound her hands to her side. I grasped her neck and whispered, "I love you Embla." I did what I had to do to bring her back. I kissed her with all the passion I had left in my heart.

(Embla's POV) I could almost hear Loki's voice as I slept. 

"Embla stop! You know me!" I heard it say. Suddenly, I realized that I wasn't sleeping, I was under the curse! I tried to wake up, but how do I wake up from a curse? I tried and fought but struggled, for it felt like I was drowning into a deep oblivion. Maybe the curse had permanently taken over. 

"I love you Embla." I heard as I felt darkness begin to creep itself in until I felt warm, passionate lips faintly caress mine. They had to belong to Loki. I chose him over the darkness, I chose him above anything. I was able to open my eyes to see Loki, pressing his lips hard against mine, I could not move my arms, for they were bound. 

"Loki," I whispered onto his lips. He pulled back to see me, and my hands were set free. " I love you too." I held his face as he looked very sad. "I am back Loki." 

"I did not want to lose you. You promised." He whispered.

"I know and I am sorry. I heard you, and I tried so hard to fight it. Your lips are what saved me, so I thank you Loki." He blushed a little. Odin came up to us, and Loki tensed up then pulled me closer.

"You are not going to separate us!" Loki yelled. 

"You are right Loki, I am not," Both Loki and I were very confused. "You have just proven that you two are worthy enough for each other, but you must control yourselves otherwise chaos will follow. Your act of bravery Loki, has given me hope toward your penance. Your mother would be proud."

"Thank you...Odin." He said coldly. I could feel tension between the two, making me uneasy.

"Loki, will you please take me to my chambers? I'm feeling a little dizzy."

"Of course." he took my arm and escorted me back. As soon as we got to my chambers, I lied down on the bed, drained. 

"Thank you for getting me out of that mess." He said after being quiet for a while.

"Believe me, I know what it is like Loki. My father has never really approved of me." 

"At least your parents are your real parents! Odin just planned to use me when he needed me. Feeding me a lie my whole life, and my mother," he paused with remorse in his eyes. "Has raised me the best she could." I took his hand.

"I am sorry Loki. You deserve better." he then stared into my eyes, I was enchanted by those green eyes once again. 

"All I deserve is you, every time inch of you Embla." I grew more numb everytime my heart pulsated. "Am I worthy enough for you to be my wife?" My eyes grew wide as he pulled out a ring from his pocket. I was speechless that my mouth dropped open. All I could manage was a simple,

"Yes."