Fainting Spell

For several weeks, Loki and I were as happy as can be. We were even more in love if that was even possible. Everything was perfect, and I have not had another cursed incident.

"Must you go?" I asked.

"Unfortunately, yes. Odin does not trust me alone." He sighed. 

"But you are not alone Loki. I am here for you." 

"That's what I told him, love. I still must go though." We both frowned. I wrapped my hands around his neck and pressed my head against his. 

"I will be waiting, always."

"I will visit you whenever I can, even in your dreams Embla," I smirked a little, glad to hear that. 

"You have to let go darling." I shook my head, refusing to let go. 

"I can not. I promised to never leave your side."

"Embla, believe me, I know your sorrows. I have them too, but I will come back before you know it." 

I kissed him like the way he first kissed me in the ballroom. 

"I love you Loki." 

"And I love you very much." 

He dragged himself away, still clinging onto my hand until his arm could no longer reach. Slowly, he walked away and kept looking back at me until he was completely out of my sight. I was sad, for a husband should not be forced to leave his wife. It was not fair to take Loki to Nidavellir because Odin is requesting the dwarves there more handcrafted weapons...

I entered the training hall to pass some time since Loki could not visit me at the moment. When I came in, Sif was battling against four men. I walked to the archery area to practice.

"It is more useful to fight with a sword." Sif yelled from behind me. 

"Is it now? I prefer to use a bow and arrow, for it's less messy." 

"But with a sword, it is less time to meddle with getting the arrows and you do not have to run out of ammunition." 

I nodded my head. 

"I would have to agree with that statement Lady Sif."

"Mayve you could prove that a bow can be just as effective as a sword." She smiled with intention.

"Is that a challenge?" I smirked. She rolled her eyes as she said,

"Of course!" We went away from the archery and towards an arena. Sif started swinging her sword around. Swiftly, I grabbed an arrow and shot it, but she was able to dodge it. I ran while reaching for another arrow then turned around to hit her. Again, she dodged it. I took a third arrow in my hand, and defending myself from her sword with my bow. The challenge was going well until I started to get dizzy and faint...

I awoke in a haze. Where was I?

"Embla are you alright?" Sif came to my side.

"Did I go under the curse?" I asked in a cracked, hoarse voice.

"No, just a fainting spell." I sighed in relief.

"Where am I?" 

"You are in the healing chambers," said an older woman, who just entered the room.

"You just had a fainting spell from that unique child you're carrying." She said casually.

"What?!" Did she just say I was pregnant?!