It's Triggered

A big breakfast was a requirement for the day ahead. Thor and his friends are going to trigger the curse on me, so I could avoid it happening. The next step, was learning to control it if it ever did occur. I was not hungry, but I ate anyways. Afterwards I went back to my chambers to place back my armor. After centuries of battles, my worn, brown leather breast plate still protected me as well as my scratched up cuffs from many arrows being shot from my hands. I got lost several times buy eventually found my way to the training hall. 

"I apologize for my tardiness, I got lost." 

"It's quite alright. Come now." Thor replied. 

There were three other people in the hall as well as Loki. My heart raced when I saw him, I did not know what to do around him. After the arguement between him and Thor I was confused, yet that kiss was so captivating.

"This is Fandral, Volstagg, and Sif: my friends."

"Hello. I just want to apologize for what is to come, and what has happened in that village." 

"It is not your fault that such a beautiful creature as yourself has been cursed." Fandral said and placed a kiss on my hand. I blushed until I felt Loki's jealous eyes on me. 

"Let's not waste time with greetings. Come." Said Sif sternly. She glanced at me with cold, calculating eyes. I grabbed a spear off the wall as Loki went against it and sat down with a book.

"He is no longer allowed to have a weapon, he can look at them under close supervision." Explained Volstagg. I nodded in response as I looked at him being cool and collected...

I was exhausted both physically and mentally, for we tried everything from battle fights to pinching. My body was bruised and aching everywhere. I must say, Asgardians were definitely ruthless.

"We've tried everything." Fandral claimed. "Maybe there really is not a curse."

"If there wasn't a curse then we would not be here." argued Thor. One by one, all of the started arguing amongst each other. I could not believe my eyes, for they were fighting about me. Before I could think, there was a knife held at my throat with Loki, the one holding it! 

"Loki?" I croaked, stunned. The rest of them realized what was happening. They went to grab him until I said, "Don't!"

His face was full of anger that I have never seen before and it frightened me. I saw evil in his eyes. 

"You think a pathetic kiss meant anything? All you do is chase childish fantasies. Who can care for someone who is corrupted by dreams!?" 

I felt tears roll down my face and blur my vision until I fell in a deep, heavy sleep.