The Wedding Night

Loki was mine as I was his. He was my ruler and I his subject tonight. He started smothering my skin with his soft lips, slowly and passionately as he undressed me. 

"Embla, stop trembling my sweet." He whispered.

"I can't help it." He guided me to lay down on my back. 

"Relax my dear. I will take good care of you."  Loki moved up slowly, kissing me as he crawled up from my feet to my face. His hands were exploring my entire body. He stared at me, smirking. 

"Enough of your teasing, Loki, I am ready!" He smiled  and chuckled darkly.

"I like this side of you." He began to take me...dominate me. I have never thought that someone could blur the boundary between pleasure and pain. I was getting hot and bothered and clenched hard on the pillows while he continued our consummation. Mere moments felt like hours and hours of hot satisfaction. Then he stopped and I opened my eyes to see Loki in his Jotun form, he had fears in his eyes. I grasped his hand, and he had more fear looking at me. 

"I do not fear you Loki, so do not fear yourself." He grinned.

"This is why I love you." He leaned in and kissed me with his cool skin relieving the fever my very own skin had. The rest of the night belong to me and Loki...

I awoke to see Loki, stroking my hair as I laid in his arms. 

"Good morning love." 

He whispered and kisses my forehead.

"Good morning," I replied. "How are you doing this glorious morning?" 

He laughed softly. 

"I am doing quite now that you're my wife, Embla." 

"I love you Loki."

"I love you too. By the way, you look beautiful in the afterglow this morning."

Everyone looked at us this morning.

"Looks like someone did the deed last night!" Fandral yelled. I could feel my cheeks burning, and Loki's were turning red as well.

"Leave them alone," Sif proclaimed. "That is their business of what they do behind closed doors, not yours." 

Loki came up behind me. 

"Don't listen to them Embla, all that matters is what your opinion about last night." 

I started chuckling.

"Thank you Loki. Just remember, that your opinion is the only one that is important to me."