Chapter 25

"Never have I ever been so completely drunk that I threw up all over my boyfriend," Zach said, a smirk plastered across his face.

"Urgh," I groaned, shaking my head and grabbing a shot glass. "Your turn Jordan," I said, elbowing Zach in the ribs.

"I don't know," she said softly, shrugging her shoulders.

"Come on Jord, theres lots of things you have never done," Caroline teased, grinning at her.

"Um... never have I ever had detention?" She said, her tone questioning.

"Seriously?" Liam asked, "never?"

She shrugged in response as the rest of us took a shot and downed it. "Okay, I think I might die if I have another shot so can we dance for a bit?" Liv slurred, stumbling over towards the dance floor.

I followed behind her, Jordans arm linked with mine as I forced her towards the party. I danced with the two of them and Liam and Ryder for a while before getting lost in the crowd of people, my mind a little fuzzy.

I ended up back at the bar where Chris was sat with a drink in front of him. "Hey!" I called, squeezing through the people around him to stand beside him.

He smirked over at me. "Hey," he said, watching me in amusement as I stumbled into the bar.

I glanced up at the bartender through my eyelashes and waved. "Drink please," I hiccuped, leaning against Chris for support.

The guy nodded and disappeared. "You're wasted," Chris said, curling an arm around me to steady me as I swayed from side to side.

"Nuh uh," I protested, shaking my head. "I'm fine."

"Okay." He laughed as the bartender returned with a drink. "Here." He slid a few dollars across the bar towards the guy.

"Thank youuuu," I sang, slurping on my drink with a smile on my face. "Where is everyone?" I asked, scanning the room for the rest of my friends.

I frowned as my eyes landed on someone I really didn't want to see. "What is she doing here?" I grumbled, watching as Rebecca strutted across the room with a group of her friends.

"Hey!" Liv called, appearing out of the crowds and following my gaze. "Oh no," she muttered, throwing an arm around me.

I sighed and turned back to my drink, downing it in one. "Lets dance," I said, grabbing Chris's hand and Liv's and dragging them over to the dance floor.

"Where's Zach?" She asked, following behind me.

"I don't know."

She shrugged and the three of us continued to dance for a while until I finally spotted him. "There he is." I nodded towards where he was making his way across the room.

He pushed through the crowds of people, heading towards the entrance to the club and then taking the arm of Rebecca. "What the hell," I huffed, watching him bend down to whisper in her ear.

"What's he doing?" Chris asked, curling an arm around me.

I pulled away from him and stormed towards them, seeing only red as I crossed the room. Chris called after me but I was too focused on my fiancé and the girl he was holding.