Part 2

Yoongi was driving the two of them back to his place after dinner. Reminiscing on how pleasant dinner was with Hoseok, the younger was so much more than he looked. Yes he was beautiful, charming and knew how to have a good time, but he was also incredibly intelligent, kind and calming. Yoongi smiled as Hoseok started to hum along to the radio, his arm hanging out the window, sun catching his cheeks in a warm hue, sunglasses large and bold on his cheeks as the wind danced in his bangs.

Sometimes, well, more often than not, Yoongi would catch himself asking just how Hoseok was even real.

"Hoseok-ah, where are you from?" Yoongi asked suddenly, half expecting the younger to reply with some mystical, magical place.

"Malibu." Hoseok smirked, shifting his sunglasses up in his bangs as he looked over towards Yoongi.

Yoongi chuckled when he moved his hand to rest on Hoseok's leg, not a tight grip, but not loose, firm. "I already know you're from Malibu, but I mean where are you from."

"Mali- oh." Hoseok's features lit up in an adorable understanding, "South Korea. Parents moved to the states when they were teenagers, had me and my sister here. The typical first generation immigrant stuff, I can understand Korean but can't speak it, love my moms cooking but couldn't cook any of it for the life of me and of course, super strict parents with unrealistic expectations." Hosoek shrugged, as if it was just another part of his day before smirking towards Yoongi, "I have a feeling you've got a similar story."

Yoongi huffed, "Pretty much identical to yours. But, I have to ask, if your parents have these unrealistic expectations for you, shouldn't you be like...oh, I don't know, studying to be a doctor or something right now?"

"Oh, I am." Hoseok replied, the hand that was hanging out the window now trailing up Yoongi's hand on Hoseok's thigh.

"You're going to school right now?" Yoongi asked, eyes glued to the road and not onto Hoseok's hand that was trailing up his arm, his chest, falling down to grip at the elders thigh.

"According to my parents, I am. They think I'm a 4.0 college student right now, not over here in Beverly Hills, in the passenger seat of Min Yoongi's car." Hoseok leaned closer towards Yoongi, Hoseok's pinky gracing the growing bulge in Yoongi's pants.

"Hoseok." Yoongi spoke firm, "We're on the road right now. Wait till we get home."

"Oh, come on hyung." Hoseok started, moving his hand to cup Yoongi in a feather light touch. "I know you want to fuck me in your car, have me all spead out and begging for you on your expensive new car, hm?"

"Shit." Yoongi could feel himself losing it, speeding up, "Fuck Hoseok just, just wait till we get home and I promise I will fuck you however you want. Anyway you want just wait five more minutes."

"What's in it for me if I wait?" Hoseok tried again, leaning over until his breath was tickling Yoongi's ear.

"Hoseok-ah what are you- are you trying to get me to fuck you while I'm driving?!" Yoongi started, trying to distract himself from everything that was Hoseok as he finally turned into his driveway.

"Hey, I like to keep things fresh." Hoseok giggled, quickly moving back to undo his seatbelt but not before Yoongi had his lips caught in a searing kiss.

"Now, you really are something special. You know that?" Yoongi breathed as they broke apart, watching Hoseok's surprised features melted into a smile, the younger went in for another quick kiss.

"You're the only one who tells me that." Hoseok giggled as he got out of the car, quickly followed by Yoongi. The second Yoongi had the house door closed behind him, Hoseok was on him, pushing him against the door as his hands tugged at Yoongi's dress shirt, kissing and marking the area of his neck.