Part 26

After the anger and the betrayal, was the wallowing, vast, cold and empty void that came with having your heart ripped into two. Hoseok ran through the crowd, rushing past people and through them, uncaring that the tears were smearing his makeup in harsh brush strokes across his cheeks.

Rushing out to the front yard with the grand entrance and practically running into the valet girl, "Get me a car. I don't care what it is, just get me a car."

"B-but sir you need to give us your card for us to retrieve your car-"

"Here." A deep voice came from behind Hoseok, placing a small card in the woman's hand, "Fetch my car for me would you? Hurry and I'll pay you a handsome tip."

"Yes sir, we'll have it ready right away." The woman bowed, rushing to retrieve the vehicle.

"I'm not going anywhere with you." Hoseok snapped, quickly wiping his cheeks with the heel of his hands.

"Well, I don't think you have much of a choice now, do you?" Woohyun asked, his arm coming around to rest against the small of Hoseok's back.

Hoseok knew that he should say no, that he should refuse but his heart was in so much pain that all Hoseok wanted to do was get home as quickly as possible, lay in his bed and cry until he couldn't feel anymore.

So when the car drove up, and the valet girl got out to drop the keys into Woohyun's hand, Hoseok let himself be led to the car. Hoseok heard Seokjin's voice faintly in the background, calling out for him. But it was already too late as Woohyun was closing the passenger side door and jogging over to the drivers side, starting up the engine before Hoseok could even protest.

It was quiet in the car, the low rumble of the engine in place of the radio, and the bright street lights clouding Hoseok's already blurry vision as he leaned his head against the window. Allowing his tears to fall freely, angry and desperately as he pulled out his phone. The dark and deep void overcome again by anger and betrayal.

___

Jung Hoseok

Hoseok: You said I was the only one!!

Hoseok: You fucking liar...

Hoseok: I trusted you

Hoseok: And you knew how hard that was for me to let someone into my heart like that

Yoongi: Hoseok!

Yoongi: Seok-ah I know that you're angry

Yoongi: I know that you're hurt sweetheart but please listen to me

Yoongi: I didn't betray you or your trust, let me explain, please

Hoseok: No. No hyung you were just waiting for the second that I wasn't there to kiss some girl

Hoseok: Of course she had to be so much prettier than me too

Hoseok: I'm not even mad at you hyung

Hoseok: I'm mad at myself for thinking I could deserve something as good as you.

Yoongi: Hoseok, my princess please don't think that.

Hoseok: Don't call me that! I'm not a princess!!

Yoongi: You are, you deserve the world, please I'm begging you let me explain, it wasn't what it looked like!

Yoongi: Are you with him right now? Are you with Woohyun??

Hoseok: So what if I am?

Hoseok: What would it matter to you?