Part 37

Park Jun

Yoongi: I found him

Yoongi: He's okay

Yoongi: Seok-ah is safe

Yoongi: [Image Attached]

Jun: Hoseokie...

Jun: Oh thank god

Jun: You found him

Jun: Thank you, Yoongi.

Jun: Thank you for finding him, for bringing him home.

Jun: He...he looks happy.

Jun: That's all that I want for him.

Yoongi: Thank you for helping me find him

Yoongi: I will make him the happiest man in the world, I promise.

Jun: I know you will

Jun: Thank you.

_______

Hoseok was sitting with Jimin and Seokjin in Seokjin's house, they were chatting after having a boys night out, getting their nails done and having a fancy dinner. Jimin and Seokjin doing everything they could to keep Hoseok's mind off of the court case that was being held that day.

Hoseok was sitting on Seokjin's lap, head laying against the elders shoulder with Hoseok's legs thrown across Jimin's thighs. Jimin playing with the loose strings of Hoseok's jeans, "Hobi Hyung, I really think you should have gotten your nails painted yellow. It would have been perfect for spring."

"Yellow?" Seokjin huffed, "He should have gotten pink like me, you know yellow was last season's color."

"Well maybe I would know that if you invited me to one of the fashion shows you go to." Jimin batted his eyes playfully.

Hoseok giggled, reaching out to boop Jimin's nose, his purple nail with white stars shimmering in the light, "Jiminie what are you talking about, you are the fashion show."

Seokjin chuckled, "Yeah, why don't I take Hoseok-ah as my plus one to the next Chanel show and we'll support you and your up and coming model career."

Jimin groaned, "Okay despite what my boyfriends say, I'm not a model!"

"Oh yes you are." Hoseok giggled when the door opened, Yoongi walking into the house with Namjoon tailing behind him.

"Yoongi hyung!" Hoseok shot right up, moving off of Seokjin's lap to meet Yoongi standing up, his expression tense, worried.

Yoongi's arms opened immediately for Hoseok, holding the younger man close, "Seok-ah, did you have a good day with Jin hyung and Jimin-ah?" Yoongi asked softly as he guided them down to the other side of the sofa. Seokjin's eyes met Namjoon's with a question written in them as Namjoon leaned against the edge of the sofa.

"We did," Hoseok nodded, smiling gently, facing Yoongi fully, his gaze flickering towards Jimin and Seokjin who sat behind Yoongi, "We had a great time, I missed them."

"Good. That's what I love to hear, little bird." Yoongi spoke sincerely, reaching out to intertwine his hands with Hoseok's own, unable to contain his smile any longer. "We have good news, Seok-ah."

"Is...is it over...?" Hoseok asked quietly, still afraid of the answer that might come.

Yoongi nodded quickly, enthusiastically, "Yes, yes princess. It's over. It's all over. We won. We won the case. Kim Woohyun was found guilty at 3:45pm today and he's going to jail for life, no probation, no working his way out of this one, he is gone Seok-ah."