Part 12

Yoongi was sitting on the bed, waiting for Hoseok to come out of the closet again, Jimin was sitting on the chair by the glass windows, "Hobi hyung! Come on, I bet you look perfect as always."

Yoongi smirked when he heard Hoseok huff from inside the closet before coming out, a see through shawl covering his shoulders all the way down to his ankles, showcasing tan skin and his small shorts. Matched with a vanilla floppy hat atop his head. "That's easy for you to say Minie, you don't have to impress anyone here."

"Oh whatever, everyone already loves you alright Hobi hyung!" Jimin chipped back, smiling, "But that looks great!"

"Really? Are you sure? It's not too much?" Hoseok asked, eyes trailing now to Yoongi with a worried expression.

"Beautiful, sweetheart." Yoongi breathed, moving to stand up, stepping closer to Hoseok, "So beautiful I just want to keep you here and eat you up, want you all to myself when you look this pretty." Yoongi wrapped an arm around Hoseko's waist, bringing him closer and relishing in the way Hoseok giggled into his shoulder.

"Yuck." Jimin started, yet all too fond to be a menace. "You two are unbelievable, I can't believe it took this long to get here."

"Yeah." Hoseok started softly, his gaze loving when he caught Yoongi's eye before looking towards Jimin, "But wait a minute, why are you here Minie? Shouldn't you be with your boyfriends right now getting ready?"

"Nah, they started fighting on who got to dick me down first tonight. I said I was happy as long as both of them were there, but I'm sure you can imagine how my babies are. Always so competitive." Jimin chuckled. "But really hyung, you don't need to worry about impressing anyone. You'll be fine and everyone already loves you anyway."

"I don't know...Jin hyung still has his guard up. I can tell." Hoseok bit his lip, "And Namjoon too a little. Which, I mean, I don't blame them they probably think I'm just a-"

"Don't you dare finish that sentence, Seok-ah." Yoongi cut Hoseok off, not giving in on this one. "Jin hyung just needs to warm up to you a little bit is all. And once Jin hyung sees how special you are, then Namjoon won't be far behind in his thinking as well."

"I know but-"

"Hey! No buts Hobi hyung, listen to your glucose father!" Jimin started when a knock came from the door, and Namjoon peeped through.

"Hey guys, are you just about ready? Taehyung wants to head down and explore the caves before we do the bonfire tonight."

"Caves?!" Hoseok echoed, looking towards Yoongi immediately.

"We'll be right down Joonie hyung!" Jimin smiled, hopping up from his chair to follow Namjoon out the door, looking back before disappearing completely, "Come on Hobi hyung, it'll be fun!" Jimin spoke with a wave of his hand before jogging after Namjoon.

When it was just Yoongi and Hoseok again, Hoseok held onto Yoongi's shirt just a little tighter, "Hyung, you're going to be there, right? It's not scary, is it? Do we have to do this?"

"Hey, hey Seok-ah it's okay." Yoongi's brows knit together as he cupped Hoseok's cheeks, "I'm never going to leave your side, alright? I'll be right next to you the whole time but you don't have to do it. You and I could hang out by the shore and get things ready for the bonfire, if you're scared or nervous Seok-ah then I don't want to do it. I would much rather be with you by the shore anyway." Yoongi pressed a kiss to Hoseok's forehead, hoping to sooth out the knot in his brows.

It seemed to work, because after a moment, Hoseok was sighing, "No, hyung we should do it. I have to stop being such a baby with things like this. And plus it would be good to spend more time with everyone."