Part 28

Hoseok awoke in the morning and knew what he had to do. After a final letter, a small bag stuffed with clothes and a toothbrush, and a tearful, last kiss to Yoongi's lips. Taking one final glance toward his sleeping love, Hoseok left.

When Hoseok walked out of the apartment, he found Woohyun's car already there waiting for him. His heart was screaming at him to turn back. To run right back into Yoongi's safe embrace.

But Hoseok loved Yoongi so much, the danger that would loom over his head if Hoseok turned around was too great to bear.

And so, Hoseok opened the car door, and got in.

"So, I'm glad to see you still have some sense in you." Woohyun snarked from the front seat. "I'm glad to see you've come to your senses and left that boy. You know he can't give you what you want, not in the way that I can."

"I love him." Hoseok snapped, his eyes glaring from the passenger seat. "I'm only here because you blackmailed me. You're sick."

A whistle sounded from the back seat, making Hoseok jump in his skin as he turned around. "Who are-"

"Sounds like you two have some bad blood huh?" The girl smirked.

"You're..." Hoseok's mouth ran dry.

"The one who your ex cheated on you with?" The girl's smile brightened, "Yeah, that's me. The name's Jiwoo, and that boy of yours was a stubborn little guy, I'll tell you that." She chuckled, "It was like pulling teeth just to get him to pay attention to me, but," She shrugged, "I got that rich asshole off your back, so you're welcome-"

"Yoongi hyung is not a rich asshole." Hoseok felt like crying, "Why are you here?!"

"Do you want to tell him, Jiwoo?" Woohyun asked from the front seat, the smirk seemingly permanent on his cheeks.

"Woohyun oppa pays well. And I've never been to another country before." Jiwoo crossed her arms, "I'm his new 'wife.'" She raised her hands in quotations. "And you're his...oh, what would you call him, darling?"

"My toy." Woohyun answered without hesitation, "You can also play with him and keep him occupied while I'm away during the day Jiwoo. We wouldn't want our little toy getting bored, now would we?" Sparing a glance Hoseok's way, "Oh don't look at me that way, you know this is a much better set up then what you had on your own."

"I'm not here because I have a choice. Don't forget that. As soon as I can ensure Yoongi hyung is safe from you, I'm leaving." Hoseok snapped. "I won't let either of you touch me. I belong to one man. And one man only.

Woohyun chuckled, "We'll see about that." Before his gaze lingered on Hoseok's wrist, his brows knotting together, "What is that?"

Hoseok followed his gaze, eyes wide as he brought his wrist protectively up against his chest, hiding Yoongi's dark collar that he had kept wrapped around his wrist, "Nothing. An accessory. A bracelet."

Woohyun hummed as if he didnt' believe Hoseok, but he let it go, "Well, we're almost to the airport. Let's get the first things on the agenda here taken care of. Hoseok, unlock your phone and give it to Jiwoo."

"What?!" Hoseok's gaze whipped back around to Woohyun, a wild look in his eyes. "You're crazy. No. The hell?!"

"We have to ensure that that man won't follow us. She's going to delete your social media accounts and lock your phone so that he can't contact you anymore. And of course, as insurance that you can't contact him since for some reason you still seem to be hung up on this man."