Part 6

Carried away and lost in his work at the office, Yoongi wasn't able to make the dinner on time. Not with his mind swimming with Hoseok. But when he did arrive at the event hall, decorated lavishly, filled with circle tables that held too many forks on them, when he spotted Seokjin waving from across the room and jogged over.

"Well look who finally made it." Seokjin smirked from beside Namjoon as Yoongi took the empty seat, his heart tugging when he noticed the seat next to his own was also empty.

"Yeah well, got caught up at work."

"Where is he hyung?" Taehyung asked, "Was Hoseok not able to make it?" Jungkook followed up. Yoongi noticed Jimin sitting in between them, making no move to speak, but watching him like a hawk.

"He...um, no. He wasn't able to make it, already had plans tonight." Yoongi tried to ignore the way Jimin was practically staring holes into the back of his head.

"So you didn't bring anyone?" Jimin asked, almost accusingly.

"No...? Who else would I bring?" Yoongi's brow rose in confusion.

"It's a pity, we really wanted to meet him. I'm sure we will some other time though." Namjoon gave Yoongi a reassuring smile.

"Yeah, I'm sure." Yoongi replied as the lights began to dim, and the event began, luckily distracting them all enough for Yoongi to evade any further questioning and just enjoy his meal and the show in peace.

Well, as much peace as he could garter. After the charity events show, they were left to mingle and network. And Yoongi had never really been one for networking, so while the group was busy, he slipped out his phone.

An instagram photo under Hoseok's profile of a dance floor, captioned, 'Yacht Party'. Another photo under his profile, of a man who looked an awful lot like Park Jun, captioned, 'He thinks I'm pretty~ But the money is prettier~'. And then finally, a photo of Hoseok's heels with a bottle of champagne, captioned, 'Drinks with the girls, hoes for life'.

"Whatcha lookin at there? Is that my Hoseokie hyung's instagram?" A voice came from beside Yoongi, practically making him jump in his seat.

"What the- what? No. No, I was just scrolling through." Yoongi fumbled with turning off his phone.

Jimin just smiled knowingly, as if he knew something Yoongi didn't, holding out his hand, "Hi, I'm Park Jimin. We've met before, at the party but I wasn't sure if you remembered."

Yoongi shook his hand, a bit weary as he noticed Jungkook and Taehyung standing a bit away, talking with another group of people. "Yes, of course I remember you. You're Hoseok's best friend. "

Jimin's smile grew at that, "Taetae and Kookie are talking to some friends right now, so I want to make this quick." Jimin started, his friendly, flirty voice from earlier gone and a serious tone taking in its place.

"Okay...? What's-"

"You like my Hoseokie hyung, don't you?" Jimin cut Yoongi off.

"What?! Well...yes but not in any romantic sense. We're just...I- we're not like that. I call him when I need his...services...kinda, I guess...uh..." Yoongi stuttered, mind whirling from the sudden question he himself was still trying to figure out.

Jimin didn't seem to like that answer though, narrowing his eyes, "Oh...I see." Yoongi didn't know how to respond, so he waited for Jimin to continue, "Look, you're one of the nicer men that my hyung has been with. I never worry when he says he's with you, so I should thank you."

"Thank...me...? Why though? I just, I just treat Hoseok the way he deserves. The way a prince like him should be treated." Yoongi spoke earnestly.