Part 7

After both of them cleaned up and Hoseok was able to find something suitable, a name brand jacket and ripped jeans from Yoongi's closet, the two boys shared a delicious brunch with a beautiful view before meeting Jimin at the lingerie shop.

Hoseok was quick to run up to Jimin who was standing outside the doors of the shop, smiling down towards his phone, "Jiminie!" Hoseok engulfed the younger man in a bone crushing hug.

"Oof Hobi hyung!" Jimin wrapped his arms around Hoseok tightly in a warm embrace.

Yoongi was only a step behind Hoseok, smiling when he saw the two laugh and hug together, "Hello there again, Jimin."

"Oh?" Jimin pulled away from the hug, giving Yoongi a confused glance before looking back towards Hoseok, "You brought your boy?"

Hoseok gave a sheepish smile, his cheeks blushing slightly, "Ah, yeah. He said he wanted to come and he'd pay for anything we wanted, isn't that sweet, Minnie?"

Jimin hummed, giving Yoongi a surprised, yet not awful look, "I suppose so, yeah. And you want to do this because...?"

Yoongi smiled, "Seok-ah just said he wanted to try something new with lingerie, and I always want to help him feel pretty. I mean he's beautiful, isn't he? He should feel as pretty as he truly is."

"Hyung!"

"So if I can do anything to help him feel that way, I would do so gladly." Yoongi finished, grabbing Hoseok's hand and giving a reassuring squeeze when the younger hid his face and groaned.

"You're so embarrassing hyung, you can't just say things like that." Hoseok pouted.

"Well I, for one," Jimin smiled wide towards Yoongi, "Like him. Come on Yoongi hyung, you can help Hobi hyung decide on the ones to get in the dressing room while I find the ones that would look the best on him."

The moment they entered the store and Jimin had Yoongi banished to the dressing rooms to wait for Hoseok, he took the opportunity to crowd around the elder who was looking through the racks of lingerie.

"Alright Hobi hyung." Jimin narrowed his eyes, "What's going on?"

"What do you mean? What is going on?" Hoseok asked innocently, eyes glued to the clothing, or lack thereof.

Jimin sighed, "You know what I mean hyung. You don't just...you don't just do this. Actually, you've never done this before! You like him."

Hoseok stilled slightly, "I have no idea what you're talking about Minie."

"Oh, sure. Yeah. Of course." Jimin nodded, unable to keep the knowing smirk off his cheeks, "Because you bring your men to our outings all the time. Hobi hyung...hyung you blushed when he called you beautiful. Hyung you're the biggest playboy baller call boy I have ever known and you're always the one in power, always the one in control of every interaction and never the one to blush."

"Not here, Minie."

"Then where?! When? Hyung you're never home these days!" Jimin spoke with a wild expression.

Hoseok picked up a pair of red lace before he turned to cup Jimin's cheek softly, smiling at him knowingly, "Maybe that's because you're always with your boyfriends, Minie."

Jimin pouted cutely, "W-we're not offical offical yet. But fine. Valid. But still!"

Hoseok sighed in defeat , "I don't know what to do Minie..."

There was a vulnerability in the way that Hoseok spoke that had Jimin holding onto his arms as if to steady him, comforting, "Hobi hyung, what's going on?"