Part 17

An aggressive knock coming from their door in the early hours of the morning was what shook Yoongi awake, arms instinctively wrapping tightly around Hoseok atop him who had begun to stir as Jimin's voice came through the door, "I'm coming in and if you two are naked then you better find some clothes in three...two..."

"Oh shit." Hoseok's eyes shot open, pulling the covers that had fallen down to their waists back up to their shoulders, moving off of Yoongi so that he was laying on his side, head still pillowed by Yoongi's shoulder.

"One!" Jimin yelled, the door baring open, "Rise and shine sleepy heads!"

"Morning Minie." Hoseok yawned against Yoongi, snuggling closer to him.

"Morning." Yoongi pressed a kiss to Hoseok's head, a small smile painting his lips as he recalled the previous nights events.

"Gross." Jimin stuck out his tongue, "Hyung's get up, the flight back home leaves this afternoon and Jin hyung made breakfast. The rest of us already ate and Jin hyung said if the two of you don't get up that he's going to pack all the food up. So come on, up, up, up!" Jimin's motioned with his hands, eyes trailed then to the floor that was littered with the remnants of the previous night, a smirk illuminating his features, "Well, seems like you two were busy last night."

"Okay thank you Minie but we'll be out in a minute. Go back to your boyfriends and stop teasing us." Hoseok pouted sleepily.

Jimin chuckled, "Okay, okay. Just come out and eat when you're ready you love birds." Jimin waved before closing the door behind him on his way out.

Yoongi continued to press kisses to any part of Hoseok that he was able to reach. Which lasted for a moment, before Hoseok was giggling and moving to get up on his own, "Come on hyung, put some pants on, I'm starving."

Yoongi did as he was told, stealing a few more kisses whenever he could manage, pressing quiet "I love you's" to Hoseok's lips and receiving whispered "I love you's" back before interlacing their hands together, and leading Hoseok down to the kitchen.

The kitchen, where the table was, two places set out on one side, and Seokjin sitting alone on the other side.

Yoongi walked towards Seokjin heatedly, his veins beginning to fill with rage as Hoseok trailed behind.

Seokjin noticed them enter, moving to stand, "Good mor-"

"Apologize." Yoongi snapped, his brows knitted together.

Seokjin's gaze hardened.

"Yoongi hyung it's okay-"

"Apologize." Yoongi stood his ground, gaze unwavering from Seokjin.

"I was going to." Seokjin huffed towards Yoongi, "But I don't need you terrorizing or hovering over me while I do it."

"I'm staying. You had your chance to talk with my Seok-ah alone and you fucked that up so now you don't get the privilege anymore." Yoongi growled.

"Hyung...hyung stop it's okay, you don't have to do this-"

"No." Seokjin started, his hard gaze softening as he moved to look towards Hoseok, "No, Hoseok, Yoongi-ah is just being ridiculous and overprotective right now. But I do owe you an apology." Seokjin took a deep breath, his eyes beginning to swell with a pleading regret more and more with each word. "I'm sorry, Hoseok-ah. I should have never accused you of the things I did, I should have taken the time to actually get to know you and not assume your intentions with my friend." Seokjin's voice began to tremble slightly, tears brimming around his eyes. "And for that I am so sorry."