5

Callen's pov:
„You look like you slept." sam tells me the minute I open the door.
„I did." I answer him with a small smile. Hating leaving Maya behind, especially since we started to talk about important stuff.
„Let me get something as well." he says and takes the third bag that was standing by my feet.
„Thanks. Do you know what this case is about?" i ask him after thanking him for helping me carry everything to his car.
„Hetty only said it's a personal case, that's why she called at 4 am." he explains.
„How comes she hasn't told you about it?" he wants to know, but slowly realization comes on his face.
„I endet the call pretty quickly." I say with a shrug. Not really in the mood to talk about her.
„The Kids Are really happy that their favorite uncle is going to stay with them for some time." sam tells me with an honest smile.
„I can't wait to see them as well!" I say with a smile. And I mean it, because those two mean the world to me! The rest of the drive was silent, me hanging on to the memory of Maya's soft lips on mine. I swear I can still feel my lips tingling! A soft smile spreads on my face at the moment she kissed me back.
„What got you smiling like that?" sam asks with an eyebrow raised.
„Just happy that i got to sleep as well as meeting up with your kiddos again!" I answer him.
„I am going to act like I believe you, but only because I am happy you are finally smiling again." he tells me with a small smirk while pulling up in front of the NCIS headquarters.
„Mister Callen, Mister Hanna it's good to see you Here." Hetty says while eyeing me up and down with a sad frown.
„Why did we get called here in the middle of the night?" I ask her. Wanting to get this over and done with already.
„Of Course, if you would follow me." she says after a heavy sigh.
To be honest I don't get why this case was classified as personal. It has nothing to do with either of us. That was until Hetty explains to us how the group who tries to buy those weapons are the comescus! It seriously is pissing me off to no end that those people try to get their hands on that heavy bombs and weapons. Till now they only tried to kill me, but none of them where classified as terrorists. so after some digging we hopefully found some places they might be staying at. Since the deal should go over tomorrow at noon, we all made sure to be ready for it before leaving for home.
„Come on G! Kamran is definitely waiting for us already!" sam tells me when I get up from my desk. The drive to her school was quick and uneventful. Sam of course wanted to know how I am doing with the knowledge that the comescus are here in the states again. And honestly I don't know how I feel about it. I just hope we can stop them tomorrow without any of the team getting hurt.
„Uncle G!!!" Kamran screams happily. Her arms already spread wide for me to catch her. I hurry out of the car to catch her, knowing she won't be happy with me if I didn't. Having the small girl in my arms again feels absolutely amazing.
„Hello to you to Kamran! How was school? Did you kick bum?" I ask her while starting to tickle her. Her loud giggles fill my ears and make me relax even more. Sam's family always felt like my family as well! They all are as much my family as they are his, as strange as that may sounds, it's the truth!
„Stop!!" She gets out in between giggles and I decided I should stop, not wanting to make her pee her pants because of my tickling. I softly place her in her seat and put the seatbelt around her. Making sure it's tight but not to tight around her neck.
„There you go! All ready to go home!" I tell her and softly kiss her forehead.
„Thanks uncle g!" she thanked me with a wide smile and rosy cheeks.
„You are very welcome Princess!" i answer her and make my way to my own seat.
„I nearly forgot how awesome you are with little kids." sam says quietly with a soft smile.
„Pretty easy with your two kiddos. They are perfect!" I answer him with a shrug to which he only rolls his eyes at. When we got home Aiden is already waiting for us on the front steps with a wide smile.
„Uncle G!" he says and just like his sister starts to run right at me. Once again I open the door just in time to catch him with a soft smile.
„Hey buddy! How are you?" I ask him after putting him back down.
„I am good uncle G! Can we pretty please play basketball?" he asks me excitedly. Hearing Sam chuckle at his over excited son.
„Let uncle G unpack before you attack kids." he tells them with a smile.
„It's fine, just let me get my stuff inside and then we can play!" I say to the pouting boy next to me.
„Yeah!" him along with Kamran scream while trying to take one of my bags. Chuckling at them I quickly take all three of them, not wanting them to hurt themselves. After I finished putting my things away, I make my way towards the kitchen where I heard them talking. Yes, this is definitely going to be an awesome day!