9

Sam's pov:
Watching the Uber drive off with my disturbed and hurt brother, an uneasy feeling washed over me. Like something isn't going as planned, or something bad is going to happen. Taking another deep breath, trying to shake off the feeling, and walk back into work. Everyone is still watching the door, as of waiting for G to come back. Without a word, I make my way to Hetty's office. When I reach it, she is still sitting on her desk, shoulders slumped and absolutely defeated.
„He isn't coming back, is he?" she asks me in resignation.
„I don't think so, no." I answer her and see the normally strong woman, crumbling down even more.
„He asked me to hand you these." I tell her, feeling like an ass for doing this to hetty, but I also get from where G is coming from.
„I won't take them back. It was a gift!" she says not even looking at me. So she already knew that he would give the house back to her.

„Sam? Sorry to interrupt but there is an Uber driver saying you called for him!?" Kensi tells me in wonder why I would need an Uber.
„What do you mean there is an uber driver? G already got into the car before I went back in!?" I ask in wonder while the panic slowly starts to grow in my chest again. Damn it! I should of known not to ignore the bad feeling!!!
„Can you show me your license please?" I quickly ask the driver who looks quit scared since I ran over to him.
„Yeah? If I am not needed I can drive off again." he says and hands over his license.
„Fuck!" I shout out.
„What?" he questions seemingly terrified of me.
„Amanda? Can you please take his statement of when I called? And get his phone checked!!" I say while hurriedly getting up the stairs.
„Nell? Eric?" i shout as soon as i enter OPS since i didn't see them right away.
„Yes?" the say at the exact time.
„Get me the security footage from 10 minutes ago. Front entrance!" I instruct them. Ignoring the weird looks from everyone around me. I also feel and hear other footsteps getting up to the ops.
I concentrate on the black car that looks exactly like an Uber. Getting out my phone to see if the license plate matches with the one I got send, only to realize it doesn't. Fuck! To whom did G get in the car to? Hurriedly I push the speed dial to call G. Hoping he will pick up and tell me I am unbelievable since I called that soon. But I only get to the voicemail, trying another and another time, but all with the same outcome.
„Can you zoom in on the driver? Is there someone else in the car?" i ask Nell and Eric who quickly get to work, slowly realizing that something really bad had just happened.
„Mister Hanna, what is this all about?" Hetty wants to know while I watch the two IT specialists do their magic.
„I got G into an Uber. Apparently someone else has picked him up, and I can't reach him." I inform her while slowly two faces clear up on the screen.
„Fuck!" I again mumble, since one of those faces is Dracul Comescu. We all have a huge problem now!
„We need to find him quickly!" Hetty says afraid of G's wellbeing. My phone ringing gets my attention away from the screen again.
„I won't let them hurt him, just get here as quick as you can! We will need backup!" an unknown female voice says before the line went dead again.
„Here, can you see where that phone is at the moment?" I ask Eric. Handing over my phone in wonder of whom just called me. I heard that voice before but I can't pinpoint it. But I honestly have something more important to do then think of where I heard that voice before.
„It's by an old farm house on the outskirts of the city." Eric says and sends me the address on my phone. Quickly grabbing the phone again, I try around and head towards said farm house. Hopefully the phone call wasn't another trap, but something just tells me that whoever that woman may is, is on our side. The others shout after me to wait up, that we need a plan. But there is no way I am letting in that assholes grasps longer than absolutely necessary. The woman also said she needs back up, so that's what she is going to get!!
Just hold on G, I am already on my way!!