8

Callen's pov:
I love her? Is that even possible? I mean I don't even know her really? Apart from that, how can I know she means it serious with me as well? Questions over questions swirl in my head.
„G? Hey, we are here." sam says while softly shaking my shoulders.
„You think i love her?" i question him unsure if this really is the feeling that I can't seem to grasp. His eyes immediately soften as he sees my inner turmoil.
„I do. And I get that you are scared about it, but believe me. There is nothing better than being in love and getting loved in return." he tells me his hand still on my shoulder for support. Slowly I nod my head at that.
„And how, I mean." I ask a bit embarrassed before clearing my throat.
„How do i like, tell her. Or know that she feels the same way?" I finish of my question.
„That is the worst part about this. You need to let her know and hope she will tell you how she feels. But I am sure she does feel the same. Like I said earlier, she even broke into an ex seals home, which is like a suicide commando, just so she can be with you. And I saw you guys cuddled up together when I went to see what was going on. So believe me, the feelings are mutual." he explains to me with a small smile. Not in the least appalled as he does so. When he said he has seen us sleep cuddled up together, I once again turn bright red. A knock on his car window let's us both look to who is disturbing our conversation. And to my slight anger, it's Hetty. Of course it has to be her, out of all the coworkers and bosses it had to be her.
„Mister Hanna, Mister Callen, happy you decided to show up at work as well. If you could come on in now, that would be amazing!" she tells us strictly. And yes I get that we are late for work, and sitting in front of the building also isn't the best way to go, but we where having a really important conversation for God's sake! We both get out of the car and dutifully make our way towards our work desks where Deeks and kensi were already waiting for us.
„We can finish this talk after the kids got to sleep, alright?" Sam asks me quietly, knowing I won't want anyone knowing of what is going on in my life at the moment. Thankful I nod at him, really appreciating his thoughtfulness.
„Mister Callen, a word Please." Hetty says, already walking towards her office. Sam immediately looks up at me in worry, but I only nod at him to take a seat and that this is going to be alright. At least I hope it will. Sighing once before as well walking after her towards her office that is on the other side of our places.
„Yes?" I ask her the second I step into it, her already sitting behind her huge desk.
„You can take a seat mister Callen." she tells me with a wave towards her chairs opposite her desk.
„I am going to keep standing. So what do you need to talk about?" I ask her. Really wanting to get away from her again as fast as humanly possible. She sighs at my brush off, her eyes turning sad again. Which I kinda feel bad for, but as soon as I remember that she is hiding something important from me, I don't anymore.
„You moved out of the house." she states with hurt.
„I did, that's correct." I brush off her not really question. She nods at that statement, but I have seen her flinching at my cold tone towards her.
„May i get told why you decided to move out? Or why you have shut me out of your life the last two months?" she asks me. She doesn't really sound like normally, but as I keep on saying. She hides something away from me! something big! She even lied into my face by telling me she has told me everything!
„Funny that you are the one i should answer questions to! You are the one who keeps hiding things from me! Hiding my own life story from me!" I answer her angrily. She looks taken aback at my sudden outburst, so was apparently everyone since they all are peeping into her office now.
„You know what, i am done with the lies! Here, my patch my gun. I am done!" I tell her with a shake of my head. Tired of all the lies she has been telling me, tired of being pushed and used as a puppet. I am done!
„Mister Callen!?" Hetty nearly whispers inaudible. Her eyes shine nearly desperately to let her explain, to let us talk about everything. But I am not going to let myself get talked into or out of something ever again! Especially from her!
„G? What was that for?" sam asks me when I turn around to leave. I just want to get out of here and as much space between her and me as possible, or I cant get hold for my actions! He sees my inner storm right away and just pulls me away from everyone. Out of the building and behind one of the trees that now are hiding us.
„It's ok. G, Listen. It's ok! You made your point clear." he tells me and pulls me into a tight hug.
„I am just tired of all the lies." I say, feeling mixed feelings inside of me. There is anger, pain, fear as well as sorrow for leaving the woman that i even thought of a mother figure for years. But I just can't take the lies and the hurt any longer.
„Do you have the keys for her house with you? If you want, I can hand them back to her." he tells me while looking me strait in my eyes.
„I also am going to call you an Uber since I can't just leave as well. Go home and Rest, i try to come home to you as quick as I can! And then we can talk about it! Ok?" he instructs me, worried i might lose it completely. But like the good boy I am deep deep down, I only nod at his instructions.
„Here!" I say and hand over the keys for Hetty's house, it's empty now anyway since I took everything that belongs to me, with me to Sam's.
„Alright, the Uber should be here any second." he says and takes the keys out of my outstretched arm.
„Can you promise me something G?" he asks me determined but really worried for some reason. I nod once, indicating him to go on.
„Promise me you are going to be at home when I get there! No running off!" he nearly begs me to agree. And who am I to say no, he has done so much for me, so why shouldn't I agree. I have no where else to go anyway.
„Don't Worry Sam, I am going to buy some food and start to cook something. That's the only thing I am going to do. I promise!" I tell him with a small smile. He quickly pulls me into a tight hug.
„Thank you!" he whispers relieved. Just then the Uber gets here. So I quickly wave at him once again before getting into the car with a heavy sigh. If I would of been more attentive, I would of immediately picked up that there was something really, really wrong here. As I finally looked up, it was already to late.
„Nice to finally meet you in person Callen!" he sneers at me. There, next to the driver, sits Dracul Comescu with a wide smirk. And then everything went black.