10

Callen's pov:
Searing pain goes through my whole body and is waking me up. My head is hammering so bad I have to have gotten hit with something. It would explain not only the pain, the sticky feeling but also me blacking our so suddenly. I try to take in my surroundings without moving to much, not wanting them to realize that I am awake again.
„What now?" a deep voice asks from behind me.
„Now we wait till that sorry excuse of a human being wakes up. Just killing him would be way to easy and merciful!" Dracul tells him with his smirk clear to hear.
„Won't they wonder where he is? We don't need the whole NCIS on our toes." another guy asks. Well, at least he has a view brain cells.
„He was about to drive home, that's why we have more than enough time to play a little with him!" Dracul answer wickedly. Hopefully Sam or someone will figure out fast that someone kidnapped me.
„What's that?" the first one asks after there where a few steps heard from upstairs.
„Don't know, don't care either. The rest is surely able to handle whatever it is." Dracul answers uninterested. Feeling bile coming up my throat, I quickly lean sideways as to not vomit all over me, or worse choke on it! When I was only dry heaving anymore my head gets pulled up by my hair.
„Looks like you are finally awake!" he sneers at me. Not waiting another second before he throws punch after punch at me. After I don't know how long, the black spots in front of me start to get more and more. And just as the door gets thrown open by Maya, the darkness slowly wins the battle against me staying awake. The last thing I see is her shooting left and right without missing one target. Suddenly she is so close in front of my face. Her eyes shine in worry, a few tears must have run down her beautiful face. Slowly and careful that I won't tumble out of the chair, she frees me from all the cuffings they had put on me while I was still unconscious.
„You need to stay awake Grisha!" she tells me while tears leak out
You can't leave me again! You hear me!?" she goes on to scold me in a language that I had made up as a small kid.
can you try and stay up? We need to get out of here." she asks me slowly touching my body which lets me flinch more often than not. The second I stand up, my whole world starts to turn like a marigold round! My head also starts to hurt more which leads me to throwing up again. When I open my eyes again there is a pretty big blood puddle around me. Maya looks at me in slight panic, before shaking her head and hold out her hand to mine. Our hands and fingers intertwine themselves without any problem. Slowly, one step after the other we make our way towards the stairway.
„Don't think i will let you leave this building alive!" Draculs voice suddenly was heard from behind us. We quickly spun around, which again makes my world a bit unfocused.
„Let us leave!" Maya tells him with her gun lifted, ready to shoot him.
„No!" he says and simultaneously pulls the trigger. Something makes me stumble back before falling to the floor. I hear another gunshot echoing through the basement and then only quietness. Feeling something warm ran on my stomach area, I look down with a confused frown. The frown however quickly gets washed off of my face and gets replaced with sheer panic.
„Maya?" i ask, softly shaking her small body which is spread on top of me.
„G?! Are you ok?" Sam's voice echoes from the stairway before his hurried footsteps get closer.
„Maya!" i try again, without any other outcome though.
„Sam? We need an ambulance. Maya she isn't moving!!" I tell him with panic.
„Let me get her off of you for a second." sam try's to stay calm, well at least it looks like it. He softly picks her up bridal style, being carful not to hurt her. His sudden indrawn breath lets me look up at him as well.
„Don't worry I am laying her down here so we can push on her wound. She is losing a lot of blood. The ambulance is nearly here as well." I don't know whom he tries to calm down more, me or himself.
„She pushed me out of the way!" I whisper as realization slowly creeps up to me.
„What about you? How are you doing?" he questions me. His hands pushing down strongly on her stomach in hope to stop the bleeding.
„Sam she can't! I didn't tell her! She can't!" I tell him knowing he will immediately understand that I mean that she can't die, not like this, now or not ever if I have a say in it!
„She is going to be perfectly fine, you will see! What about you? How bad are you hurt G?" he asks again. The worry seems to get more the longer he keeps on looking at me.
„You vomited blood?" he asks after studying me for a few seconds. Knowing it won't make any difference if I did tell him, that yes I did or not, because he already knows I did.
„She is more important right now!" I tell him again feeling the black dots form in front of my eyes.
„G? Don't you dare close your eyes! You hear me!?" he tells me strictly, but I swear I tried to let them stay open, but I just couldn't! I hear another commotion upstairs, then Sam shouting something and before something else starts to register in my mind, everything went black once again. At least in the darkness there is no pain any more!

Sam's pov:
I watch as G try's his very best to let his eyes stay open the best he could, but by the look of it, he won't be able to do so for much longer. His face is getting paler by the second, the blood puddles further down in the room indicates that he has internal bleeding otherwise he wouldn't be vomiting blood. When I finally hear Deeks calling out for me I shout up that he should hurry up and to bring the ambulances down here as well. They all look pretty shocked as they see G leaning against the wall, unconscious and whiter than the wall he is leaning on. Me still keeping pressure on the woman that has stolen G's heart. I know if he will make it out of this without her, he won't ever will be same G that he is now. The paramedics immediately start to work. One suddenly looks shocked from me to Maya?
„What happend to her?" he asks me before hurriedly getting to work
„she jumped in between my best friend and a bullet." I explain unsure from where he might know her.
„We went to school together, are really good friends. So don't worry, I will do whatever to get her through this!" he tells me with determination. That soothes me more than it should I guess.
„Dom? How is your patient?" he asks over to the other paramedics.
„Stabil for the time being. How is yours?" he asks back while staying focused on G.
„Maya isn't looking to good, but it will be alright." he answers him.
„Maya!?" The other two ask shocked.
„Yeah, and you have her friend!" he lays special emphasis on the word friend.
„We got him, don't worry!" they answer while starting to work faster, even though I didn't think that could be possible.
Well, I definitely hope they work not only fast but also good!!!