{Two}

continuation of  the last chapter..
Jalen's Pov-
"Everyone this is my bestfriend Kennedy. She's new here so be nice." Jaina introduced.

"No she's my bestfriend. I've known her longer." Bronny protested.

"No you haven't. We've been bestfriends for 3 years." Jaina said causing Bronny to smirk.

"Aww that's really cute. We've been bestfriends for 7 and my parents are technically her god parents." Bronny said, throwing his arm around Kennedy's shoulder.

"He lying, Kenn?" Jaina asked her. "Actually no Jaina. We met forever ago on a cruis and became bestfriends ever since." Kennedy said.

"Wow. I thought I was the only bestfriend." Jaina fake pouted. Kennedy laughed and hugged her. "I can have 2 bestfriends." She smiled.

"But like I was saying, y'all this is Kennedy and she is a ne-" Jaina was saying but was cut off by Dejuane.

"She is a new student. Girl shut up, we know." Dejuane said plucking Jaina's forehead.

She mugged him and gave him the look of death that we all fear.

"Yea she's in our second period. Do you even remember us?" Zaire asked her.

"Of course. Juanny, Z, RiRi, Mikey, Kenley, and Ryan." She said calling Dejuane, Zaire, and Gabriella by their nicknames.

How did she know the pack nicknames bc already?

"Come on Kenn lets go get some lunch. It's salad day." Jaina said. Jaina was always very healthy so she loved vegetables, fruits and other healthy stuff.

We all watched as they walked away before beginning a new conversation.

"Well, I like her. She's cool peeps." Dejuane said, breaking the silence of the table. "Me too. At first she seemed shy but she's slowly getting comfortable with us." Zaire added.

"Yea that's just Kennedy. She's very quiet and shy at first but after a while you'll realize that that's just who she is. Chill, lowkey, and likes to stay out of the mix, that's her." Bronny explained.

"She's also very observant so don't try to be slick." He stated, speaking directly to Kenley.

"Bronny? Why haven't you told us anything about her?" Zaire asked. "Yes she's been your bestfriend for 7 years and you've known us for 3 and haven't told us anything about her." Dejuane added.

"Because she wasn't y'all business and I thought y'all were gonna try to steal her from me." He said, chuckling at the end.

"Ma is definitely the prettiest girl on campus." Mikey said. This was one of the few times I agreed with him.

"I KNEW SHE LOOKED FAMILIAR." Gabriella yelled, causing attention to draw to us. She nervously smiled and turned her laptop around to face us.

The screen showed Kennedy at a cheerleading competition along with her teammates. She was in the air with her leg pulled above her head.

"People call her Ultima Anima. It means 'ultimate cheerleader' in spanish. Her old team were 6 time world champions and she led them to the top everytime. She was voted best cheerleader in the state of New York and was in the top 3 for most elite in the eastern region." Gabriella explained as we looked through the virtual magazine on her computer.

"Damn she must be good if she got a whole magazine dedicated to her." Zaire said. "Yea she's like a cheer god." Gabriella said admiring her pictures.

Everyone knows that Gabriella has been trying to make the cheerleading team ever since she came to Sierra Canyon and let's just say, she needs to stick to soccer.