{Fifthteen ; pt. 3}

Omniscient...

Kennedy sat in front of the high school noticing the candle walkway leading to the gazebo. She smiled at the gesture but her smile instantly dropped once she remembered what she came here to do.

She was ready for anything. After her huge win at the block minutes ago, she felt as if she was unstoppable.

She slowly made her way towards the gazebo, feeling her waist and for her miniature gun, Pryce got her.

Pryce may have did her wrong but she had to thank him for giving her the tip of what was going on. He didn't tell her much but it was enough for her to piece everything together.

Once she arrived at the gazebo, the two females she knew would be here were standing before her.

"Wassup unseasoned." Kennedy nonchalantly said to Kenley.

"Hello Kennedy." Jaina spoke as Kenley scoffed.

"Imagine being friends with the girl you talked shit about just because you and your best friend had a fallout." Kennedy chuckled, taking a seat with them inside the gazebo.

"Giving very much....fake ass bitch vibes." She added.

"Cut the shit. Where is Pryce. Isn't he supposed to be with you?" Kenley asked and Kennedy began laughing even harder.

"What the fuck is so funny?" Jaina questioned.

"Y'all really thought y'all could pull off this little plan, huh?" Kennedy asked.

"W-what, what are you talking about? What plan?"

"Don't play dumb Jaina. I know when you're lying." Kennedy yawned, "But since you're acting like you don't know lemme explain."

"So you both wanted revenge on me for some dumbass reason so y'all made a plan to jump me, maybe even kill me who knows. You wanted Mikey to get close to me to find out more information on me and you somehow figured out about me going to Jalen's house that day and ended up getting there literally 30 minutes before so you could set him up. Then, you got Pryce to get me into the bracket and to fight the best fighter there, hoping that she would hurt me. Now, Pryce was supposed to lure me here on some romantic shit and you two were supposed to jump me."

After Kennedy explained the rest of the plan their jaws dropped.

"And on top of all that..." Kennedy paused, "You paid the nurses at the hospital to cut off my mother's life support."

"H-how did you know this?" Kenley asked.

"I told her."

They all looked to the path and saw Mikey. Gabriella, Kamden, Jalen, Dejuane, and Bronny soon appeared behind him and Kennedy smiled to herself.

"WHAT?" Kenley semi-yelled.

"Yea, I told her. Y'all expect me to just let y'all do some bogus shit like that? Nah, that's my bestie right there." Mikey said and Kennedy blew a friendly kiss to him.

"Is that why you back out of the plan? Because y'all got back on good terms?" Jaina questioned.

"Yea I told y'all. I didn't even wanna be apart of this dumbass plan in the first place. I was just a moody ass bitch when y'all talked me into that." Mikey huffed.

"First you steal my popularity, then you steal both of my boyfriends then you ruin my fucking plan. I've had it with you bitch." Kenley yelled, reaching behind her back for something.

Before she could reach for whatever she was grabbing at, Kennedy pulled out her hand gun and aimed it directly at Kenley's nose.

Everyone was silent. Nobody knew Kennedy had a gun. Shit, nobody knew she was capable of even holding a gun. Kennedy was too sweet and innocent for that.