{Eight}

Ima just tell y'all, this is one long ass chapter....
Saturday~ March 12, 2019
10:35am
Kennedy's POV-
It was the day of the basketball combine and I honestly was too exhausted to even go. Last night, Gabriella and Dejuane got into a really big fight because he was texting his ex.

He wasn't flirting with her, she just texted him to check up on him and he responded. Gabriella wasn't mad at the fact that he responded more so the fact that it was his ex and they had a full blown conversation.

The worst thing was that it got physical and she punched in his lip and leaked him. She was about to start throwing things but I came out of the bathroom right in time before she picked up my lamp.

Yes, this all happened at my house.

Dejuane and Gabriella never made up so he left my house and Gabriella stayed an extra 4 hours. She ending up staying the night.

We didn't go to sleep until 5 in the morning. She kept me up talking about her and Dejuane's problems and flooding me with all of her feelings. I didn't mind though because I've done the same to her but with Mikey and Jalen and she was always a great listener.

She really loves Dejuane. A lot of people say that high school relationships aren't anything and they won't last but I really think that they're going to last. I've never met two people so in love like them.

Even though Dejuane flirts and plays around a lot everyone knows that Gabriella will always be his #1. She was his and he was hers.

Speaking of Gabriella, she trotted out of my bathroom after being in there for an hour like I still didn't have to get a shower.

"Nigga why aren't you dressed? We have to be at the school in a hour." She asked, lotioning herself down.

The audacity....

"Bitch you were in the bathroom all morning. I haven't even got the chance to brush my teeth." I said, forcing my body off of my bed.

"I can tell. Shut that shit up." She said, plugging her nose with her fingers and pointing to the bathroom.

I flicked her off then went into my bathroom. First, I brushed my teeth and washed my face. I didn't do my full skin care routine because we didn't have much time. I selected my in the feels playlist and began moisturizing and cleansing my body.

My favorite song, at the moment because it's most likely going to change by tomorrow, began playing and I almost had a heart attack.

This song helped me get over my first love.

As the song played it flooded my mind with memories of him. I sat there getting lost in my thoughts as the song continued.

"KENNEDY HURRY THE FUCK UP." I heard Gabriella yell, as she banged on my bathroom door. I rolled my eyes and quickly finished my shower.

"You claim you don't want to be friends with dirty bitches but rush people when they're in the shower." I playfully scolded her as I walked out.

I did my normal hygiene then got dressed in my outfit which consisted of a pink two piece set where the top is a tube top and the pants are velvet bell bottoms. Apparently bell bottom style pants are coming back.

After I got dressed I put my hair into a middle part then brushed it into a low ponytail. I did light makeup which was eyebrows, lashes, highlight, and lip gloss.