{Three}

FEEL FREE TO COMMENT & VOTE, I WANT YALL TO BE MORE ACTIVE WITH ME SO I CAN SHAKE SOME SHIT UP IN THIS STORY😭AND I LOVE INTERACTING WITH YALL

Kennedy's POV-
The bell had rung and it was time to go to second period. Second period was my favorite class because almost all of my friends, well actually my only friends, were in that one and Mr.Clark barely assigns work.

I was walking to second period but was stopped and being turned around by my pocket.

I looked up at met eyes with Mikey.

"What are you doing Mikey?" I asked, playfully rolling my eyes as he threw his arm on my shoulder.

"I can't walk you to class?" He asked. "You can." I said, simply smiling.

I then continued my stroll across campus to my next class with Mikey. I kind of forgot that he was in that class too.

"Kenn?" He asked causing me to turn my head and look up at him. "Yes Micheal?" I questioned in return.

"Do you wanna wear my jersey today?" He asked causing me to stop in my tracks.

I heard of this "jersey ritual" where boys ask you to wear their jersey the day before the big game. Apparently here at Sierra Canyon, it's a big deal for a boy to ask you to wear his.

I took it into consideration and decided to wear it.

Why not?

"Sure I'll wear it." I said, causing him to smile extremely hard. "Look at you. Cheesing all hard." I said, laughing.

"Because I thought you would say no." He said. "Why would I say no?" I asked him.

"Well I don't know if I'm the only one but I've been peeping you and Jalen and I thought he would ask you to wear his and you would say yes." He explained causing me to cock my eyebrow up.

"Don't play dumb with me Kenn. Everyone peeped y'all little sneak off, y'all been texting this entire week of school, and y'all walked home from school together on Wednesday." He said.

"Damn." I mumbled under my breath.

Mikey wasn't lying. Jalen and I have been texting a lot and we did walk home together Wednesday. It wasn't like that though. We were just friends and we're still trying to get to know each other.

Plus, Jalen has his moments where he shuts me out sometimes so I don't think he's fully comfortable with me yet and I understand that since we met Monday.

"If anything Jalen is just my friend and we don't see each other like that." I said, as Mikeys face soften.

I thought it was cute how he was a little jealous.

"Whew because I thought y'all had something going on and he got to you before I could." Mikey said, as we continued to walk.

"What?" I questioned. "You're so clueless." He said, laughing a little.

No but I was really confused. What was funny?

"I know we just met Monday and it's only Friday but I think I like you. You're extremely laid back, you're beautiful, athletic, adorable and so much more. Who wouldn't like you?" He explained causing me to smile.