{Six}

Jalen's POV-
"So what the fuck was that?" I asked my fellow pack members as they all sat in front of me in Kennedy's living room.

Kennedy was sound asleep in her room after 2 hours of throwing up. I want to know how she got that fucked up.

"We're sorry. We should've kept an eye on her..." Gabriella sighed.

Out of everyone I wasn't mad at Gabriella. Her, Bronny, Mikey, and Dejuane were the only ones who seemed worried about her but she was the one worried about Kennedy the most.

Bronny, and Dejuane had their guards up but were still kind of focused on getting dances and turning up. Ryan and Zaire were drinking and were all boo'd up. Mikey disappeared off the face of the earth.

Then it was Jaina...

Wait.

"Jaina you were with her. You and Ryan took her to get drinks. How many did she get...well how many did you give her?" I questioned approaching her.

"What? You think this is my fault?" She asked, standing up.

"Nigga...you and Ryan were the one who invited her to go get some drinks after y'all been giving her a hard time ever since she got here. Then all of a sudden she's no where to be found and Ryan with Zaire and you still by the drink table? Why didn't you watch her? Why did you even drink that shit in the first place?" I semi-yelled.

"Boy boo that's my bestfriend I would never do no such thing." Jaina said, fidgeting with her fingers. I scrunched my face up as my anger built up.

"Bestfriend my ass. You ain't been fucking with her ever since she got here. She tells me all about it. You probably got her fucked up on purpose." I stated.

"I know why but I'm not gonna say nothing tho..." Dejuane mumbled but everyone heard.

"Ohhhh....ahaha....I said that out loud?" He questioned, plastering a fake smile in his face.

"What do you know that we don't?" Bronny asked.

"See my name is Dejuane not Bennet so I ain't in it." He said, getting up and about to leave the room but Zaire grabbed his hood and pulled him back down on the couch.

"Z, don't make me fuck you up in these people house." Dejuane said.

"You don't know shit Juanny." Jaina said. "I don't? Jaina I will fuck ya life up with the information I know." Juanny said, seriously.

Dejuane is never serious so the few times he is we listen.

"Wowww I see. I told you that shit because I trusted you with that information. Now you just gon throw it in my face and throw me under the bus?" Jaina asked, getting in his face.

"I was eventually gonna tell them anyway. You my little sister and all but if you fucking up our bond as a whole than it is what it is." Dejuane stated.

"That goes for you too, Mikey." He added which lead all of our attention to Mikey who was slouched down suspiciously.

"What the fuck you talking bout? We was talking about Kennedy and Jaina not me." Mikey said, pulling his phone out.

"You know what I'm talking about." Dejuane said.

Mikey looked up from his phone at Dejuane and gave him the strange glare.

"Don't do that Juanny. This not the time nor place." Mikey said.

So everyone got dirt on them?

I feel like I know what their talking about and to be honest I didn't want to discuss it in front of everybody right now because it really wasn't the time.