{Four}

Kennedy's POV-
"I know you seen Mikey's post bitch." Gabriella said, as I picked out an outfit to wear to the basketball game and then one to wear to the party later on tonight.

Of course the pack invited me to both places and even though we're somewhat not friends anymore I'm still going to go to both events and enjoy myself.

Out of the entire pack Gabriella, Dejuane, Jalen, and Mikey apologized about how the pack acted towards me yesterday in school. It kinda hurt that Jaina nor Bronny didn't care to even shoot me a text about the situation but yet people I met at the beginning of this week checked on me.

I didn't like the fact that they started to act different towards me because I came to Sierra Canyon.

Literally the morning of the first day, Jaina was smiling in my face and was so excited to see me but come lunch time she has some attitude towards me.

I have always gave Bronny sympathy because of his basketball career and I always thought that I was a distraction, even though he always told me I wasn't, so I fell back and let him have his space.

Now it seems like he doesn't want to get close again. Like ever.

"What post?" I asked Gabriella who was in the phone.

"Girl I just sent it to you on Instagram. Baby what did you do to him?" Gabriella questioned sarcastically.

I curiously looked at my phone then picked it up and went to Instagram.

"Wow. So you just gon put me on pause like that? Cute." Gabriella said, causing me to laugh.

"Do you want me to look at the post or not." I asked. "Aw shit right." She said. "Short term memory loss head ass." I mumbled. "I heard that Kennedy. Big head ass." She said causing me to giggle.

I looked at Mikey's post that Gabriella sent me and I just glared at the caption and Jalen's comment.
———————————————————————
@mikey

liked by zaire, queenkenley__, overtimelarry, and 410,339 others@mikey got dibs on ha🤷🏽‍♂️🤟🏽❤️ 52,267 comments zaire bro

@mikey got dibs on ha🤷🏽‍♂️🤟🏽❤️
52,267 comments
zaire bro....
dejuane.mccoy this finna start some shit
gabri_ella aw fuck some shit about to go down🙂
queenkenley__ ❤️❤️
jalen yea yea
ballislife keep it up youngin'
                 comments disabled
——————————————————————
"Gabri? You don't thin-" I was asking no but she interrupted me.

"Don't ask me that dumbass question. Yes I think it's about you." She said, playfully rolling her eyes.

"No. Maybe it's about Kenley or sum." I denied.

"Kennedy." Gabriella said, causing me to glare at her face that was hovering over the phone.

"What two boys are you the closest to? Haven't you spent time with both of them? Do you like at least one of em? Are you at least interested in one? Who do you vibe with more?" She questioned.