{Ten}

Saturday-March 22, 2019
6:20pm
Kennedy's POV-
"Is that it?" Dejuane asked as we put Gabriella's last box into her new room. Today, Gabriella, Dejuane, Dejuane's brother Devin, Kamden, and myself moved Gabriella into her new room at my house. Jalen was here too but he didn't do anything because I wouldn't let him.

He had his surgery 2 weeks ago but he still has 4 more weeks of healing left but he swears that he's perfectly fine and insists on helping with everything. Right now he was in my living room with ice on his knee because I made him sit there and rest his leg. Everytime I came in the living room he would look at me and pout but I would just laugh.

My mom instantly agreed to let Gabriella move in with us to escape her mother and she said that after we move Gabriella in we can maybe move the twins in. That's the best thing I love about my mom. She's always willing to help anybody, no matter the measure of it.

My mom wasn't here currently because she was on a business trip which is nothing new. That has somehow been a good thing. With my mother gone it gave me a chance to get closer to Kamden. Of course we were still in touch and we visited him when he lived with my aunt but it wasn't the same. I missed out on half of his life because my parents were arguing which wasn't fair to us. Over these two weeks that Kamden has been back living with us, we've built our bond and filled each other in on things that have been going on.

He was very laid back but like I said he had his goofy mentality just like Dejuane. All three of us acted a lot alike but nobody can top Dejuane's level of goofy.

"Yea that's the last box." Gabriella answered. "So where's the money?" Kamden asked. "Yea you told me we were getting paid to do this." Devin butted in.

Kamden and Devin have gotten really close ever since Dejuane and I introduced them a few days ago. Actually all of my friends immediately got attached to Kamden ever since I introduced him to them.

"Bro, they done tricked us." Devin mumbled. "Y'all messed up. Waisted all my energy going up and down these stairs for her ugly ass." Kamden said and Gabriella smacked the back of his head.

Gabriella and Kamden have began a brother/sister bond also. They always roast each other and crack jokes but that was just their relationship. I loved the thought of my little brother and my bestfriend being close.

"So guys we're stuck here for the weekend. What do y'all want to do?" Gabriella asked.     

None of us had cars except for Jalen and his parents didn't want him to have it for a while which is why we all took the bus to my house. Plus, my mom took all the keys out of our car garage and hid them because I'm not allowed to leave the house for a month because I'm on punishment. I still have 2 weeks left.

I'm not even allowed to have company but she let the boys come today because she knew that we were moving Gabriella in today.

"Kenn can't leave the house!" I heard Jalen yell from downstairs and they all started laughing.

"Shut up Mr.Crippled." I said as we all went downstairs.

"Well we can like...sneak out." Dejuane said, raising his eyebrows up and down. "Nope. We got Ring and ADT and she watches them cameras like a hawk." I said.

"She not lying. Last week, a package came and 2 minutes after the man delivered it she called me and told me not to get the package because her fashion nova stuff wasn't suppose to come for another week so she thought it was a bomb or something." Gabriella chimed in, from the kitchen.

"We could have like a family night. Dejuane could use his moms car and go get Daylin and get your sisters." Jalen said to Gabriella and everyone agreed.