{Fifthteen ; pt. 1}

Saturday-April 5, 2019
9:28pm
Omniscient
It's been a week since the breakup and everyone was going through it, even though they weren't involved in Jalen's and Kennedy's relationship.

Jalen felt extremely bad about cheating on Kennedy and how things had ended. He took everything she said into consideration and hadn't stop thinking about her.

He was really wrong and he couldn't blame anyone but himself. He and Kennedy had literally just declared their love for each other and had only been dating for about a month and he did her the way he did. He knew that she really cared for him because she was there when the times got rough and believed in him every step of the way. She was the reason he was walking on his own now, without a crutch or a limp. She made sure he got better and he owed her.

To bad he can't get in contact with her.

She had blocked him on everything except Snapchat. He noticed how she would be posting sad quotes and stuff in her private story but he was the only one who actually noticed her change in actions.

Probably because he was the only one in the private story....

Jalen knew he was wrong for sleeping with Kenley and he took full responsibility for it because he knew that lying wouldn't help the situation.

However, he felt like he was set up.

Somehow Kenley showed up a little before 6 and that was when Jalen was supposed to go get Kennedy so they could go to her father's grave sight. Kenley hasn't popped up at Jalen's house since they broke up so why did she pop up that day and that time?

Jalen had a lot of ideas but he wasn't concerned about that at the moment. He just wanted to get his girl back.

Kennedy didn't want anything to do with Jalen, hell with anyone.

That's why everyone else was worried. She hadn't been home in 4 days, she wasn't answering anyone's calls or texts except for Kamden's, and when they did talk it wouldn't be that much of a conversation. Nobody knew where she was and she refused to tell Kamden. She just told him to take care of Gabriella while she wasn't home.

Kennedy had too much anger built up in her right now to be around her loved ones. She was afraid that she was going to break and hurt someone or herself.

Well she had already attempted...the small slits in her wrist had began to bruise and close up.

She had lost the love of her life and her mother in the time span of a week. Her mother's death was painful enough and piling on top of that, she caught her boyfriend cheating on her with his ex.

She wanted to stay strong for Kamden and her friends but she was so close to just giving up and she was literally touching the tip of her breaking point.

Kennedy was now getting ready to leave her hotel room to go to the Block. She was scheduled to fight tonight but not until 10:30. Over the week she had been prepping herself with the help of an old "friend".

"Wassup KC."

"Hey Pryceyyyy." She smiled, getting into his car and reaching across to hug him.

"You ready for tonight?" He asked her, pulling away from the hotel. "Yea. I need this right now." She said and she was right. She needed to release some anger and this was, believe it or not, the safest to do that.

"I'm hungry." She said, smiling at Pryce.

"What you want?" He asked. "Popeyes." She answered.

"After we leave Popeyes we gotta make a stop by the Trap, I have a surprise for you." He said and she simply nodded.