{Seven}

Long time, no see❤️

I just want to say thank you to everyone who messaged me and commented with their condolences and prayers. I honestly appreciate it.

My aunt is FINALLY getting treated hazardously and she will be ok. My family did secure a bag by suing the hospital as let's just say ya girl is about to go on a shopping spree😭😭

Anyways, over my "break" I couldn't help but to write. It was like it was my safe place and I realized I write my best when I'm upset or angry. With that being said I'm publishing this chapter and and a maybe one more today since you guys have stuck with me through this all💞.

P.S.: this chapter is just to show where everyone's head and feelings are after the fallout after the party in the previous chapter.

3 months later/Early March

Jalen's POV-
I was awakened by the sound of my phone ringing and groaned. I rolled over and grabbed my phone and saw that it read:

"Kenn💜🔐 would like to FaceTime..."

I answered and say my phone up on my dresser so I could lay down but still be seen. "Were you sleep?" She asked me, wide awake.

I looked at her and her surroundings and noticed that she was doing homework.

"Little boy, it's 4:00 in the morning." I said sleepily.

I saw her eyes get big and a smile crept on her face and I became curious.

"What?" I asked.

"Your voice is um...you sound really tired." She said, clearing her throat. "Yea I am...you acting weird." I said.

"Why are you doing homework at 4 in the morning?" I asked her. "It's not homework. I'm studying." She said, highlighting something.

"Studying for what? First of all who actually studies?" I asked, sitting up a little.

"Mr Bromwell's test. Plus we have that school-wide math test today too." She said, causing me to jump up.

"That shit is today?" I semi-yelled. "Yep." She said, laughing at me.

"Kenn this ain't funny. If I don't past that test I get suspended from the team." I whined.

"You're not going to get suspended because you're going to pass. Sophomores take the test before Juniors so I'll give you my notes at lunch." I said.

"You for real? Nah you for fake." I chuckled.

"I'm serious Jalen." She said. "Aww you'd really do that for little ole me?" I asked her, sitting back down on my bed.

"Of course bestie." She said, smiling all goofy.

"You so weird." I laughed. "Guess what." She said. "What?" I asked. "Guess." She said. "Little boy just tell me." I said, playfully rolling my eyes.

"Call me a boy one more time and ima fuck you up." She laughed. "Ok but what you gotta tell me?" I asked.

"My dads birthday is a 2 weeks from today." She said, smiling all hard. "I know Kenn you tel me all the time." I laughed.

"For his birthday I'm thinking about asking my mom to go to his grave..." she said, cutting my laughter off.

"I've never been and I just wanna talk to him and bring him flowers or something, ya know." She added and I nodded in silence, not knowing what to say.