{Fifthteen ; pt. 2}

Omniscient-

Kennedy was in the third round of the bracket and as of right now she was winning. Everyone there was surprised by this 'new girl' who could really throw blows.

Kennedy wasn't a fighter but she had so much anger built up inside and was not in the mood to lose to any of these girls.

You could tell that everyone underestimated her, even the man who got her into the bracket, Pryce.

You may think "If he didn't believe in her why would he help her get into the bracket?"

Everything will come to light eventually....

"YEA BITCH."  Kennedy yelled after she watched blood flow out of her opponents mouth as she laid out on the ground.

"STOP PLAYING ON HER TOP"

"YEAAAA KC"

"SHE PUT HER TO SLEEP"

"SHE OUT COLD"

Kennedy loved the crowds reaction and the love they showed her. She couldn't believe she was getting praised for beating 3 girls up, knocking out 1 of them.

Now, Kennedy understood why the Pack loved fighting at the block. The energy the people gave off just made her feel good. She even thought about fighting here normally, as in fighting every other Saturday.

She liked this "new" her.

She was filled with dread, hate, and she was merciless. She didn't want any friends nor did she think she needed any.

She just wanted to be alone and to herself.

Maybe she even wanted to be with her parents...

She was still suffering from the pain of her mother's passing and on top of that she was just cheated on by the love her life. She had also found out that her application to Princeton, her dream school, got rejected.

She felt worthless and she didn't know her purpose anymore.

She was trying to stay strong for her brother and her friends but it was hard considering that she thought everything was going wrong for her.

"The winner of this round, actually her third win of the night, is KC!!!!" Dino, the announcer, yelled causing the crowd to roar in excitement.

While everyone placed their next bets into the "Bet Bucket" Kennedy went to a closed off area to prepare for the next fight which was against the undefeated Dani French.

Kennedy has heard about her but she wasn't phased. If she got beat she got beat, she didn't really care as long as she got the chance to release some anger.

"You good?" Pryce asked her as he dabbed a warm rag on her busted lip.

She was still mad at him for baiting her in an anonymous plan but he was her trainer and her caretaker for the night.

She simply nodded and began taping her hand back up. Her first were bruised and bloody but she was converting her pain into energy.

"Are you sure you wanna do this last fight? I have seen Dani send girls home in ambulances." Pryce questioned causing her to roll her eyes.

"I got this. Just stop questioning and underestimating me." She mumbled.

"Ken—" Pryce was saying but she cut him off.