{Thirteen}

Friday- March 28, 2019
4:25pm
Omniscient
It was after school and everyone, The Pack and their families, was headed to Kennedy's house. Jalen and Bronny made sure Kennedy was excused from school for a few days to cope with the pain of her mother passing away Tuesday night.

Yea...she passed right after Kennedy, Kam, Dejuane, and Jalen left. They were literally all just laughing and reminiscing stories and a few hours after they left and the hospital called the James' family since they're under the emergency contacts of Kennedy's entire family.

Lebron, Savannah, and Bronny rushed over to Kennedy's house to break the new to her and her little brother and they even stayed in the house with them that night. Lebron swaddled Kennedy all night, seeming that she cried herself to sleep in his arms.

Bronny was trying to comfort Kamden but it wasn't much to comfort. He was actually handling it better than everyone thought he would. He was definitely handling it better than his sister. He was actually concealing his pain for her. He knew how much she was hurting because of this tragedy and him flooding their household with his emotions, along with hers, was a bad idea to him.

Savannah spent the night with Gabriella in her room. She knew how hard it was to not have a strong  supportive role model, preferably a mother, in your life while being pregnant and she knew that she had to fill in the role Kennedy's mom left. Katalina, Kennedy's mother, constantly assured Gabriella that everything was going to be fine, that she wasn't in this pregnancy alone, and made her feel secure and supported throughout her pregnancy. She hasn't been pregnant for long but ever since she found out and told Katalina, Katalina gave her tips, advice, and supplies all the time to help her cope with her condition.

Katalina immediately helping Gabriella and opening up her home to her was a major part of why her death affected Gabriella the way it did. She was Gabriella's second mom and she had only knew her for 7 months but that was enough time for Gabriella to build a strong and dependable bond with her.

Gabriella was hurting but nobody's hurt could amount to Kennedy's and that's why they were all meeting today.

"Ok she's asleep and Kamden is in there with her watching a movie." Gabriella said, walking downstairs and into the living room where Lebron, Savannah, Bronny, and Jalen sat.

"Ok good. The others should be here anytime now." Bronny said, getting up and going into the living room.

Like it was on cue, the doorbell rung. Jalen jumped up and went to go open the door and came face to face with Dejuane, his siblings, Malika, Mikala, Jaina, Jaina's father, Zaire, Dwayne, Gabrielle, Mikey, and his mother.

Jalen moved to the side and let everyone come in, greeting them all in the process.

They all took a seat in the living room and Jalen, Bronny, and Lebron all took a stand in front of the group.

"Ok so you all know that ma passed away Tuesday and that's why we called you all here." Bronny said.

"With that being said, we need to be here for Kennedy and Kamden. They just lost their mother and they need us more than ever right now. So it's our job to be there for them." Jalen added.

"Us as in all of you." Lebron stated, "It was brought to Savannah and I's attention that some of y'all have beef. Now we know how long y'all have been friends and right now y'all gotta squash all the bull."

"So Bronny and Jalen put together a list of all y'all problems and it's over 11 rooms in this house that y'all can solve this shit in." Lebron said and Savannah smacked his arm for cursing.

"Woman leave me alone." He chuckled.

"Ok so here we go, Bronny and Jaina pick a room and figure it out." Lebron said, reading off of the paper and causing Bronnys neck to snap at him.