{Eleven}

Before we start this chapter I just want to say how proud I am of my baby. He is really out here growing up and making big moves😭❤️. I kinda wanted him to go to Auburn with Rife but I'm still very happy for him and I'll always support his decision🦄.

 I kinda wanted him to go to Auburn with Rife but I'm still very happy for him and I'll always support his decision🦄

Sunday- March 23, 201911:39amKennedy's POV-I woke up to the tasty smell of bacon and my mouth immediately began to water

11:39am
Kennedy's POV-
I woke up to the tasty smell of bacon and my mouth immediately began to water. As I yawned, Jalen walked into my room with a tray of breakfast.

"You're finally up sleepy head." He said, sitting the tray on my lap. "For me?" I asked with a smile on my face. "Of course mamas." He smiled, laying beside me.

"Gimme a kiss." He mumbled.

He puckered his lips and I touched them with my fingers. "I haven't brushed my teeth yet." I said, covering my mouth.

"I don't care Kennedy." He laughed and poked his lips out for a kiss again. Instead of kissing him I bit a piece of my bacon. I looked over at him and he looked mad as hell.

"Jalen if you pluck me you getting out." I said and he mumbled something under his breath. He likes plucking me when he throws his little fits. I just rolled my eyes and continued to eat my breakfast. Whoever cooked it did a good ass job. I know for a fact Dejuane didn't though.

He can't cook for shit.

After I ate I decided to get dressed and prepare myself for this talk with Mikey. It wasn't this serious but I hate hurting people's feelings and it seems like I led him on which I feel terrible about. I don't want to have a Bronny and Jaina part two.

"Where you going pretty girl?" Jalen said, coming behind me and wrapping his arms around my waist as I finished putting my necklace on in the mirror.

"Did you not forget that I was on punishment?" I chuckled. "Yea but you lookin good just to stay in the house?" He questioned.

"Well, Mikey is coming over so we can talk. But I'm not tryna impress him or nothing, this is just me Jalen."

"To talk? About what? I thought you cut him off yesterday." Jalen said, unwrapping his arms from around me.