Chapter 1- Who are we?

"It's falling, everything is falling a part." Jungkook said as his tears continuously falling from his eyes.

Jungkook decided to take a leave from his work to rest his mind away from all of his problems. He is stressed out,  from work, from his breakup with his girlfriend,  from his best friends. He decided to go to their vacation house in Busan. He and his 6 hyungs bought it as their gift to their 15th year anniversary being friends. He himself designed the house because he is an architect. He roam around the house as he reminisce the memories when they are so happy being together building the house.

~~~~~Flashback~~~~~~

"Yah! Jungkook-ah! Did you finished the design?" Namjoon asked the younger one as he arrived at their meeting place at the coffee shop near at Namjoon's studio.  He is a composer of the various artists in Korea.  No wonder he is so famous amoung idols.

"Yes, take a look at this design." Jungkook handed his work to his hyung.

"Daebak! You really are amazing kid." With full admiration,  Namjoon clap his hands showing how proud he is on Jungkook's work.

"Do you think the other hyungs will like it?" Jungkook ask with so much hesitation.

"Seriously? Obviously Yes!" Namjoon said to cheer up the zero confidence Jungkook.  "Look, Kookie, this one is amazing and i love it. I know the other hyungs will also love it. Trust me." He winked and smiled at the young guy.

"Well, okay then. If you say so....have you asked Jimin hyung about the date of this project? We need to start this one as soon as possible." Jungkook reminded his hyung as they both know that it is Jimin who were tasked to build the house. 

Jimin is an engineer and he is outstanding when it comes to this one.

"That is not a problem. We both know that he is good in this job. Just don't talk about love, okay?" They both laugh on what did Namjoon said. They both know that when it comes to lovelife, Jimin has no confidence at all.

It is Saturday and all of them is free so they gathered together in Jimin's condo unit to spend time together. Actualky, saturday is their day. No matter how busy their life is, they promised to give this day for their team. Drinking, singing, dancing and talking all night. This is how they strengthen their bond for the past years.

"Chim, when are you going to bring a girl here?" Hooseok teasingly ask his friend who came from the kitchen with a popcorn.

"He don't even have the courage to talk to Nayeon who is just meters away from him, how much more bringing a girl in his condo?" Seokjin added while looking at Jimin who is standing infront of them.

Jimin grabbed the popcorn from the bowl that he is holding and throw it away from his hyungs who is teasing him and sits down beside Namjoon who is also laughing.

"You know, instwad of making fun with Jimin's lovelife, why don't you just help him instead?" Taehyung added as he pointed his hands towards the hyungs.

"By the way, did you see the design that Kookie made for our house?" Suga asked.

"Yes, it's a good desigb and i already computed all the materials needed for the house." Jimin said as he handed them the envelope.

Namjoon opened the envelope and saw the finished design of Jungkook together with the computed materials.

"3 Million dollars? Seriously?" Namjoon spouted as he was surprised on what he saw. On the other hand, suga spilled his drink because of what he was heard causing everyone to laugh.