Chapter 9- The Face Off P2

After a long afternoon, Jeongyeon and Jimin prepared everything for the arrival of the boys. Jimin seems unusual, it's normal since it's the first time for him to see them after months of hiding. They already had their dinner and Jeongyeon decided to cook some food for the boys when the bell rang saying that they already arrived. Jimin throws a look to Jeongyeon and she just nod to tell him that it's about time. She then went to open the door and allow the boys to enter.

"Annyeonghasseyo. Come in." Jeongyeon greeted them. She first saw Namjoon who is standing right in front of her, behind him is Jungkook and Taehyung, at the back is Hoosek and Suga along with Jin.

"Jeongyeonshi... I never thought you would be here." Taehyung said as they enter the unit.

"Namjoon Oppa and Jungkook told me to come but I hesitate. However, Jimin Oppa also asked me to come. I am here since afternoon."

"Jimin? Jimin knows we are coming?" Jin asked.

"Yes I told him that we are coming." Jungkook said as he tapped his shoulder. "It's fine hyung, we talked on the phone yesterday and it seems that he is ok with it."

"Where is he?" Namjoon asked as Jeongyeon leads the way.

"Inside. He is waiting for all of you."

"Oppa they're here." Jeongyeon calling the attention of Jimin who is now standing facing his back to everyone.

They are so silent as everyone is facing him. There is an awkward atmosphere covering them. It's been a while. It's been a while since the last time they saw each other and yes, they really miss each other's company. Jungkook, out of happiness, ran towards Jimin to give him a hug.

"Hyung, I really miss you. Did you know how much I waited to see you. You've been hiding from us all along and it sucks you know?" Jimin hug him back and laugh. It's awkward but they have to deal with it. Sooner or later, the awkwardness that they feel will be out.

Namjoon together with the other boys also ran towards Jimin, except for Jin and Taehyung who was left standing and looking at them. Jimin then shift his face towards their direction and give them a smile.

"Jin hyung, Tae. Long-time no see." Jimin went closer to them and give them a hug. Everyone was surprised, including for Jeongyeon. Jin and Tae hug him back, tightly as they started sobbing.

"Ahh.. jinjja? Why is everyone a crying baby today? Lately, Jeongyeon just cried out in front of me." Every one of them look at Jeongyeon who is standing meters away from them blushing and frozed.

"Yah! Oppa! How dare you?"

"Gomawo Jeongyeonshi." Taehyung give her a smile that caused her to blush more.

Jeongyeon then cleared her throat and excused herself to give them space. "I'll leave you all then. I'll be preparing your food." Every one of them nod and find their seat now. Namjoon started to talk to break the awkwardness between them.

"Chim, how you've been doing? You look like you lost some weight." Namjoon said.

"I'm doing fine hyung, thanks to Jeongyeon."

"We heard what happened to you and how you guys met. Are you two dating?" Hooseok said without any pause. It's no surprise since he really talks that way.

"No. We are not. We are just friends." Jimin answered with a smile. He is blushing because of his hyung's question.

"Maybe because she has a boyfriend. Hahaha" Suga added.