Chapter 20- The Forever Goodbye

Please don't forget to vote 😉😘

-------------------------------------------------

Jeongyeon’s POV

The first two weeks is not that okay. Jimin and I is having a face time but sometimes we just receive voice mails or texts. It’s a little bit off since it’s different when he is with me but I don’t have a choice. I need to endure it.

Sometimes when we are having a face time, he is a bit tired or sleepy. It’s hard since we have different time zone but we endure it.

It’s been 1 month now but Jimin still didn’t contact me. I really wanted to hear his voice and see his face. I am going crazy thinking about him and on how he’s been doing this time. The last time I call him, he didn’t answer instead someone answered his phone. I don’t want to think anything but it gives me a bad feeling and I am a bit pissed.

How come he just let some other people to hold his phone? I also contact his friend to ask if Jimin already contacted them hoping that he did but sad to say, all of them also didn’t hear anything from him.

I am thinking that maybe he is just so busy that he couldn’t get a chance to talk to me. Or maybe the time zone, but I can’t stay still, I really need to talk to him to hear his voice. I am getting mad because of it but I am also trying to calm myself.

My illness is getting worst day by day. I am getting dizzy as often than before. There are times that I felt that I am going to puke but nothing is coming out from me. I want to tell this to Jihyo but I am afraid that she might overreact so I just kept it for myself.

I can’t take my medicines properly because after taking it, I am going to throw up. I really don’t know what is happening to me. I am feeling weaker and pale every day. My breathing is not normal anymore. My heart beats faster than usual. I know something is wrong but I couldn’t figure out what it is.

“Jeongyeon-ah?” Jihyo called me. “I’m home. I have something for you.”

I run outside to see her. I really love whenever Jihyo said that she has something from me because I know that she is buying my favorite foods.

“Tsada!!!” she showed me boxes with a tteokbokie and a blood sausage.

Jihyo is expecting me to jump and hug her but it is the opposite in what I acted. I rolled my eyes and show that I am not interested with it. what is really wrong with me now? it’s my favorite foods.

“What’s wrong young lady?” Jihyo asked with disbelief. “These are your favorites.”

“I don’t feel like eating those,”

“Yah, Yoo Jeongyeon. You usually jump out of excitement whenever I brought you these foods from work. And now, you just no appetite for it? Seriously?”

“Favorites has expirations too Jihyo.” I reasoned out. It’s ridiculous reasoning but I can’t figure out myself too, what do I expect?

“You’re unbelievable, Jeongyeon-ah. Fine! If you don’t want to eat this, I will.”

I turned my back from her and waved my hand. I stopped my pace when I felt that I am about to puke again so I ran towards my room and head inside the bathroom. I felt something in my stomach. I felt hungry but I am not.

I continued to throw up until I heard Jihyo knocked on my door. “Jeongyeon-ah? Are you alright?” I didn’t answer. I continued to vomit. I haven’t eaten anything heavy today but why I am throwing everything I took this morning?