Chapter 5- Nice to meet You

Jimin’s POV

It’s already 2 am in the morning but still she is sleeping. She’s been passed out for 5 hours now. I think her arm hurts that much that she passed out. How can she comfort me like that when she herself in having a hard time dealing with the pain in her arms? This girl, she really has something in her.
I put her on my bed to let her rest. I see no trace of blood on her head or neck when she touches it earlier. Maybe she just felt a little dizzy and her head hurts a little bit. I went closer to her as I sit down in a sofa near the bed.

I realized, she is really beautiful. Her natural colored pinkish lips, her eyes, her perfect brows, her cute nose. She has it all. All of those suited on her small face and her jawline. Her hair is not that short and not that long but it looks perfect to her. She could be an angel if she has a wings. I touch her face and it is soft. I remember how she touched my face earlier when she comforted me. Her hands are so soft that wanting me to hold and never let go of it.

I never expected that I will breakdown in front of her just because of her little touch and assuring voice. She successfully opened me. The pain inside me, she just let it out. Yes, I felt relieved after the comforting. The heaviness inside me, all of those were gone when she let me cry in her arms. I can still remember her smell. She smells so good and addictive. How could be a girl like her carry everything and made me amazed in everything she does and everything she has? She let me show my weak side and let me cry like a baby.

I cover her with the sheets and let her rest. I went back to the sofa and rest myself. I decided not to wake her up and let her rest. She maybe tired too. Maybe now, I should be thankful that I met her. It’s been a long time since the last time I felt at ease.

Jeongyeon’s POV

I woke up in a room with a light that block my sight. I can still remember everything that happened last night. I am so happy that I am able to help him release the pain he has been carrying along. I tried to sit and roam my eyes around the roam. It’s so clean, but it was covered with too much loneliness. I wander my eyes to see if he is around but I can’t see him so I decided to stand and walk through the door. My head still hurts. I felt dizzy last night that cause me to pass out.

Actually, I already started to feel dizzy when I hugged him. It is also one way for me to rest my head and luckily he gave in. We rest our heads on each other’s shoulder and caress each other’s back.

I went out of the room and he is still not there so I went through the kitchen but sadly no one is around. Did he just left me? I grabbed my bag to check my phone, it’s 7 in the morning and there are 10 miscalls from Jihyo and bunch of messages from her.

“Shoot!” I spurted out revealing all the messages she just sent me.

Jihyovely:

Jeongyeon, what took you so long? Where is my tteokbokie?

Hey, you brat, why are you not answering your phone?
Jeongyeon, answer that damn phone of yours.

Yah! Jeongyeon!

I am worried now, it’s not you not answering to me.
Jeongyeonshi?

Please call me when you receive my messages.

I won’t sleep in our room, I’ll wait you in the living room.

I think I have to ready myself for a good explanation. I am about to leave the unit when the door opened. Maybe he’s back. I saw him approaching me with a food I think in his hands.

“You’re awake!” he said giving me a bright smile. That smile, it’s so different. Different from what he gave me last night, this time, it is brighter and pure. “Here drink this.” He handed me the coffee he brought.