Chapter 32- Missing You

Jihyo's POV

After the confrontation happened between me and Jeongyeon, I never seen her again. I never felt her presence around. She never talked to me, never dare to see me or meet me. I missed my best friend, my Jeongyeon. I miss my sister whom I grew up with.

I never regret the day I told Jimin oppa everything. If I never told him, Jeongyeon wouldn't get treated. Yes, I hurt her and every day the guilt is in me. I lost my precious gem whom I offered my life with.

The tragedy that happened took away my chance to bring back everything. I wanted to fix everything but I was too late. I don't know how to fix everything, I don't know how to bring her back, the old Jeongyeon.

Everything started because of me. The pain, the suffering, and the heart breaks that Jeongyeon felt, all of them started the day I opened my mouth to tell everything to Jimin oppa. I did my best to keep her but what I've done just made me lost her.

 I did my best to keep her but what I've done just made me lost her

Taehyung's POV

It's been a while and I miss her so much. After that day, she's nowhere to be found anymore. Her breath, her smile, I couldn't see it anymore. I know what I have done is unforgivable to her. I thought hiding the truth from Jeongyeon will make her mine but I was wrong, I just made her stay away from me.

Those days we've been together were precious to me. Those are real for the both of us even if there is no love from her, I know the memories we shared to each other are real. And I miss her. I miss everything of her. Maybe if that tragedy didn't happen, she's still here with us.

 Maybe if that tragedy didn't happen, she's still here with us

Jungkook's POV

Her departure changed everything. Though the friendship I have between the hyung is still strong, a lot of things changed. There is emptiness between us, and we are missing one piece.

The day that noona came to see me is the day I lost her for real. My heart broke into pieces seeing her cry because of me. Jeongyeon has been so good to me and all I did is to hurt her. At first, my hyungs are mad but later on they understand me.
They never let this conflict destroy us once again. Jeongyeon noona just made everything to fix us. I just wanted to see her again but I know I can't anymore. Not even if I want to.

 Not even if I want to

Jimin's POV

What have I done in my life? I waited her for years to be with me but in a blink of an eye, I lost her again. I thought when I came back I will have her again. I thought after those sacrifices we made for each other, we will be able to be happy and build our family.

I did my best to make her live but I failed. As how I push myself to our future as hard everything went through. In everything I does I hurt her. I failed to keep her and I failed to be with her.

She leaves me with full of pain and anger to the point that she wanted to condemn me. I understand her why she hated me that much. She suffered because of me. After the car accident I lost her, and the worst thing is I also lost my child.

After the incident, I learned that she is 2 weeks pregnant with my second child. The love that we shared multiple times in Busan glows. I should've asked her to marry me already but I was too late. We never had a chance to meet our second child and now I don't have the chance to have her too.

Before she left me, she is full of anger and that's what I regretted the most. I never had a chance to apologize to her and fix everything. She left me with Chaeyoung. It's hard, it's too hard. It's too hard to see my daughter suffer because of my mistakes.

It's too hard to see her cry because of her mother. Because of me she lost her. Because of me I deprived her chance to have a complete and happy family. Now, I don't know what to do anymore. I am doing my best to be strong and show her that I am fine but it hurts.

Every time I remember her and the last moments we spend together, I couldn't help but to cry and blame myself. I deserve it, I deserve this pain. She became so kind to me but what I did is just to hurt her over and over again.

I will never forget her. I still love her and will always love her. All I have now is Chaeyoung, and she gave me the reason to fight more for the pain that Jeongyeon has left me. I don't know how to start again but I just wanted her to know that every day I miss her. I miss my Angel, the one who made my life colorful. My Jeongyeon

"Bogoshipeo Jeongyeon-ah"

============================

The shortest update for ya'll before the finale chapter.. And before that I wanna say Thank you for your love and support for this story..

This is my first ever story that was published here in this app...
Thank you for your positive response...

And also I wanted you to know that I am planning to do a BangTwice one shot so if you have a story in mind, you can inbox me and I'll help you post it with credits 😘

Once again.. Thank you and I love you... 😘