Chapter 31- The Untold Love

---------FLASHBACK-------

5 YEARS EARLIER

Jungkook’s POV

I felt bad for Jeongyeon Noona. I heard she is suffering from her illness without Jimin hyung by her side. I wanted to see her and comfort her but I am afraid she will misunderstand me.

I must admit, I have fallen for my noona. I don’t know when it started but I just noticed that I have special feelings for her. I know it’s not right since she is Jimin hyung’s girlfriend and I am trying to get rid of it.

It is my first time to fall in love, and the sad part is, I fall in love to the girl who is my best friend’s lover. I don’t want to repeat what happened to Taehyung and Jimin hyung years ago. I don’t want it to happen between me and Jimin hyung.

But Jeongyeon noona is too kind to me that I easily fall for her sincerity, her care and her smile. When Jimin hyung told me everything about his plan on leaving her, I was mad. Why can’t her stand and be strong for Jeongyeon noona?

Why can’t he sacrifice enough to be with her? Leaving her will just hurt her so much. So I decided to make move. If Jimin hyung couldn’t fight for her, I will. But when I saw Jeongyeon noona suffered, I felt guilty.

“What are we going to do?” I said. I am here now in Europe. I decided to go with Seulgi noona when Jimin hyung asked her to come over to do the plan. I miss my brother and I wanted to talk to him too. But everything got ruined when Jimin hyung was engaged in an accident.

“I am not sure Kookie. Jimin is still unconscious.” She said.

We are already in the hospital and we have talked to the reporters and police officers about the situation. “The plan will be ruined if they will discover about what happened to him. and for sure, Jeongyeon noona will fly going here to see hyung.”

“I know and Jimin won’t allow that. It will just give her more reason not to be treated.” Seulgi noona replied. “So what are we going to do now? We can’t let Jeongyeon to know this, she will be devastated.”

“And worst thing is, she will decline the treatment.” I hold my head with my both hands. We really can’t f*ck off this time. We can’t waste the chance of Jeongyeon noona to get treated.
“I have an idea.” I blurted out. I know what I am thinking is not good but this is the only way we can go with our plan on sending Jeongyeon noona off to New York.

“What?”

“Let’s fake Jimin hyung’s death.” Seulgi noona’s eyes widen. I know what I suggested is unbelievable but I couldn’t think of any other way to solve this problem.

“Jungkook-ah! Are you out of your mind?” she said.

“It’s the only way noona. I know, it Jimin hyung will hear this he will agree to me. I just want to help both of them.”

“But Kookie… Jeongyeon will be mad if she will discover this one. And faking his death will be impossible. We are in a foreign country.”

“I know Jeongyeon noona will be mad at me but I know she will understand me later on. And to fake his death, we just need to talk to one of the reporters to settle things here.”

“I don’t know Kookie. This is a crazy idea.” Seulgi noona said and brushed her hair.

“Please noona. Please help me with this one.” I begged. “For Jimin hyung.”