Chapter 30- The Revelation

I really don't know how to start this chapter so it is kinda messy..  But I hope you will read this one...

============================

Jeongyeon’s POV

The vacation we spent in Busan for two weeks has given me a lot of memories. I discovered that Jimin is alive and he has been comatose for a year. Jihyo knows about him but never bother to tell me about it. That is why I am planning to confront her when we got home.

But there are questions that bothers me aside from the fact that Jihyo hides everything to me. Why did she do it? Does Taehyung knows about it too? If Jimin were on the helicopter that time and managed to escape, then who is that person who’s in the jar who was brought to Seoul from Europe?

I wanted to know everything. I wanted to have an answer. Now that we decided to go back to Seoul, I asked Jimin if I can leave Chaeyoung to him so that I can have a time to talk to Jihyo. Jimin is planning to meet the boys since they already know about him. All of them, they kept the truth from me. I was fooled by all of them but I can’t get mad to them, they did it as a request from Jimin.

So I decided to go home with Jihyo. Jihyo and I is now at home. I told her that we have to talk and she decided that we should do it at home.

“Why did you do that?” I started. Jihyo and I are now here in our room. I am getting a lot nervous since I don’t know what will be her answers and I should ready myself on whatever revelation I am going to hear from her.

She sat on the edge of the bed and bow her head. “Mianhe Jeongyeon-ah.”

“I don’t need to hear that Jihyo. I need an honest answer from you so please, for Pete’s sake, explain yourself to me.” I said with a very mad tone. I am getting impatient. I don’t want to hear her apologies, I need explanations.

“When I came back from New York, Jimin oppa contacted me and asked me about you. That time, he is also just arrived from Europe.” She took a deep breath and continue. “When I am about to inform you, I discovered that you already given Taehyung oppa a chance. The two of you has started dating.”

“But you could’ve just told me even if that happened.”

“I want to but Jimin stopped me because he thought that you already moved on.”

“You know the truth Jihyo. I bet Jimin knows that too since you two met here.”

“He knows but…”

“But what?”

“But I can’t tell you Jeongyeon.” I step back from what she said. Can’t tell me what? Is there anything I have to know more than this?

“Does he know?” I said. I know it’s an off question but perhaps she will speak up more if I asked her about Taehyung.

“Mianhe Jeongyeon-ah.” Upon hearing that question, she breakdown in tears. I don’t need words to confirm anymore. The way she acts right now is just telling me everything.

“Jebal, Jihyo. Tell me everything.” I calmly said as tears started to assemble in my eyes.

Jihyo took a deep breath and wipe her tears before facing me. What is in behind of all these things that makes it really hard for her to speak. “He knows.”

And there I break down. I closed my eyes and tears are flowing down my face. I am expecting that answer already but it is still so painful for me hearing that from her. Out of all people, it is Taehyung whom I thought is the most innocent human I know is the one who kept it from me. And my best friend who grew up with me took away my chance to be with Jimin as earlier as possible.