Chapter 19-Longing

A short update my lovely ones..Actually, this chapter supposed to be something else but I hope you like this.

-----------------------------------------------

Jeongyeon's POV

Days without him felt like torture. I know I could just go there and see him but I know my dad won't allow me because of my illness. I noticed that I eat a lot these days than usual. There are times that I craved for foods I don't usually it and find myself lock in the kitchen alone.

I make myself a bit busy to divert my attention in thinking about him. I missed him so much. His touch, his presence, I miss all of him. Sometimes I due shifts with my dad on his restaurant, sometimes in my mom and Jihyo. I just need to be diverted.

I am on my self-time today as I wait for my order to arrive. I am in a restaurant, wanting to eat something sweet so I ordered my vanilla flavored ice cream. I don't know why on earth that I am craving for ice cream when I just ate Jjambbong a while ago.

My order just arrived and I felt so excited to taste it. Honestly, I am not really fond of sweets but I don't know what is with me now that I am having this craving. I was enjoying eating my ice cream when I felt someone stood behind me and talk.

"Wah... I didn't know that you can date yourself Jeongyeonie." From the tone of his voice, I already know who is he so I titled my head and give him a bright smile.

"Jin Oppa... Anyeonghaseyo." I signaled him to sit in front of me.

"You're alone. Where is Jihyo?"

"She's on duty. I am bored staying at home alone so I decided to go out-"

"And eat ice cream?" he cut me out and I nodded. "I didn't know you're a fan of sweets huh."

"No I'm not." I took one last bite before facing him. I don't know but I really enjoy this ice cream so much. "I am not actually a fond of sweets, that is why I also wonder why I crave some ice cream out of the blue."

Jin Oppa chuckles for what I've said. "Jimin is right, you're a one of a kind." I smiled because of what he said. I felt some butterflies in my stomach by just hearing his name.

"Jimin must be boasting me to all of you." With that, Jin Oppa didn't stop himself to laugh out loud.

"Yah, Jeongyeon. Why are you so confident, huh?"

"Why shouldn't I? I am just wondering if he ever boast me as his girlfriend to any of you."

"Actually he did. Remember those time that you went to New York for your conference?" I nodded.
"Everytime that you will pop up in our conversation, he always tells a lot of things about you like how proud he is to be your boyfriend."

I put down my scoop and give him an eye. "You really like talking behind my back, don't you?"

Jin Oppa wave his hands up denying what I've said. Well, I am just teasing him. "Ani, Jeongyeonie. I mean there are times that we tease Jimin for having you as her girlfriend but after teasing him hard, it turns out that he is head over heels to you."

I blushed when Jin Oppa said that. I am so happy to have Jimin too, but to the point of being teased and knowing that Jimin is head over heels to me, it's quite unbelievable.

"Stop it Oppa..." I said trying to control my emotion. My face are turning red and I am so flattered.

"Why? It's true that Jimin is so in love with you." He laughes.