Chapter 15- Gladly Accepted

Jimin's POV

I am here now in ourmeeting place, in han river. This is the moment I've been waitingfor. I'm going to propose to her. I didn't set up a romanticdinner or surprise, I just want to be with her. I just asked myfriend to prepare some fireworks later if Jeongyeon will say yes.

As I am standing on thesame spot where she found and save me, I can see figure of a personcoming on my direction. Even if it's a little dark, I can say thatit's her who is walking near to me.

I waved my hands up tolet her know that I am already here. She's too beautiful on herwhiter dress. She is getting close and I am getting more excited.When she is close enough to me, she greeted me with her beautifulsmile. But the smile that she is giving to me is slowly fading awayas she started crying.

I asked her why she iscrying but she is not answering. I saw a blood coming from her legs,her dress, t's starting to have a lot of blood. I went closer toher and ask her what's happening but I can't hear her voice. Ihugged her tightly, I am so afraid of what's happening. I startedto cry.

I looked at her again tosee her face but I was surprised when I noticed that she is slowlyfading. Her face, her body, she is slowly fading away. I am callingher name and she is telling me something is couldn't hear until sheis fully gone.

"Jeongyeon-ah!!!"Ishouted her name because of too much confusion until....

I woke up calling hername. I sited down and roam my eyes around my room. I cupped my faceand breath as I calm myself. What a bad dream. I don't understandwhy I dreamed about Jeongyeon fading away. It feels so real but I amglad it's just a dream.

I looked at her pictureon my bedside table. "Why did I dream aboutthat? Am I overthinking? Are you going to leave me?" Ithrow myself back on the bed and think of my plan for tonight'sproposal.

Author's POV

Jeongyeon woke up withthe rays of the sun through her window. Today is her birthday andshe's planning to celebrate it with her family, as always. Jiminasked her out tonight for a celebration with only two of them and sheis so excited for it.

She looked at her side tosee if Jihyo is still sleeping but she is not there anymore so shelazily stands up and went to her bathroom to wash her face beforegoing out of her room. She went outside and check everyone but noone's in the kitchen.

"Eomma?Appa? Jihyossi?" she called their name butno one is answering. She then went to the garden to check them andshe then finally saw the people she's been looking for. "Whyare you here? All of you." She talkedcatching their attention.

They turned their headstowards her direction and smile. "Goodmorning birthday girl." Jihyo greeted witha wide smile.