Chapter 8- The Face off

Jeongyeon is now on her way to Gwangju. She is nervous, it's normal since it's her first time to meet Jimin's friends except for Namjoon. She knows what to do, what to say, but nothing could take away the feeling that she felt right now. No, she did not regret asking for meeting them but she has this heavy feeling inside her that she don't even understand.

Not too long, she now on her way inside the restaurant when the person in the counter greeted her.

"Hi Jeongyeonshi. It's been a while since you got here." The girl greeted her with a wide smile.

"Is Appa here today?"

"Yeah, but he is busy cooking. You want me to call him?"

"Ani. I'll just go and greet him later." Jeongyeon roam her eyes around the restaurant to search for the boys but she couldn't find them. "Uhm, Yoona, by any chance, is there any reservation in one of our private booth today?"

"Yes and actually they are already there. Why, are you meeting with them? I saw them earlier, and they were so hot." Yoona winked and smile teasing Jeongyeon.

"I am. Well, business thing."

"Wow, what kind of business is that Jeongyeon-ah?"

"Well, I'm just meeting some old friends. Kinda, reunion. How long they've been here?"

"About 10 minuutes, I think and they already ordered ssome foods."

"I see. I'll get going then. And please, don't tell my dad that I am here. I'll see him later."

"Ok... Enjoy your business then, Yoo Jeongyeon."

Jeongyeon immediately had her way to one of the private booths in her dad's restaurant. She knocked 3 times and open the door. All eyes on here when she entered the room.

"Wow. What a feeling." They didn't talk. It seems that all of them were surprised. She then greeted them and bow her head.

"Annyeonghaseyo." Jeongyeon bow her head in each one of them when Namjoon just cleared his throat.

"You told me you don't like waiting people. So now you decided to come here late. You're unbelievable Jeongyeon-ah." Namjoon laugh at her expression. She then sat beside Namjoon, between Namjoon and Taehyung.

"Hi. So, you must be Jeongyeon?" Taehyung said while looking at her. Mesmerized by her simple beauty.

Jeongyeon just wore simple clothes. Loose black T-shirt with her skinny ripped jeans and glasses on.

"Uhm, yeah."

"So that is Kim Teahyung, he works on a company as a freelance." He pointed out to Taehyung who bows his head. "That is Jeon Jungkook" pointing out to the one who is sitting beside Tae. "He is an architect."

"So must be Jungkook, the one who's Jimin always talking about."

"Then there, Hooseok, Suga and Seokjin." Jeongyeon's eyes then landed on Seokjin who is also staring at her.

"Hooseok is choreographer, and Suga as a rapper. We worked on the same company. Then Jin, he is a psychologist."

"A psychologist? Interesting."

"Yes."

"So you are Jin." Jin nodded. A moment of silent is covering for them and awkwardness is overflowing so Namjoon decided to talk first.