Chapter 14-Truth

Jihyo's POV

It's beena month since the day that I discovered about Jeongyeon's illness.She is my everything, my best friend, my sister, my life. Losing heris the only thing I don't want to happen in my whole life. Sheasked me not to tell Jimin Oppa about her illness and promised hernot to. I respect her, after all she should be the one who shouldtell him about it.

Appa alwaysbother her to end their relationship but she can't and she won't.She is a hard headed woman, I know it. I always find her going toJimin and even spending time with him, she even sleeps theresometimes. But if her asthma is attacking her, she's excusingherself so that Jimin won't find about it. Jimin Oppa knows nothingeven about her asthma. She keeps it her secret.

We areplanning to spend the day together this day since Yoo eomma let merest and be with Jeongyeon the whole day and look after her. She isstarting to lost her weight and look pale. I don't know but, sinceshe discovered her illness, he symptoms are getting obvious as dayswent by.

"Jeong, you want togo to the park today?" I told her while sheplays bubbles from the bath tab. I miss this moment, those times thatwe used take a bath together, naked. Well, we're both girl and it'snormal for us since we grew up together and living in the same roof.

Actually,Eomma and Appa suggested that we should be sleeping in separate roomwhen we reach middle school because we're growing already. But meand Jeong resisted since we really wanted to sleep in one room. Thatis also one of the reasons why our bond grows stronger each day.

Shepromised me the day she asked me to live with them that she willnever ever let go of my hand, and from that day too I promised tomyself that no matter what happened, I will never ever be lost by herside even if I cause me to die.

"Iwould love to. Let's call Jimin then."

"Aneo.I want to be alone with you. I want to go alone with you today."

"Hmmp.You are being too selfish Jihyossi." Shegave me a teasing look. I know she thought that I was just joking forsaying that I don't want Jimin Oppa to join us but I am beingserious. I just want to be alone with her.

"YesI want to be selfish just for today. I learned it from you anyway."

"Learnedwhat? Being selfish? I am not selfish." Shelaughs.

"Yesyou are." She was surprised because I amgiving her a serious tone. I put my head down and continued to talk.

"YahJihyossi... I didn't teach you to be selfish." Shesaid while throwing some bubbles to me.

"Youdid; don't you remember?"

"Jihyossi..what is this?" she probably getting mypoint but she is still smiling as if nothing's wrong.