Chapter 7- New Friend

Warning 😉😉

Jeongyeon’s POV

  I am here at the coffee shop where me and Namjoon met yesterday. He asked me out and I agreed. It’s a small world, isn’t it? Me meeting him, Jimin's best friend who bumped in me that caused my coffee to spill on the floor. I hope my plan works I have in mind.

I look out the window and finally see him went out of his car. I waved when I saw him enter the shop. He walks near to me and sit down facing me.

“Hi.” He greeted me with a smile.

“Hello, Mr. Kim.”

“Did you wait too long? I am glad you came.”

“No. I just arrived 10 minutes earlier than you, hehe.” I smiled as I sip my coffee.

“So, you told me that you have something to ask me. What is it?”

I took a deep breath before talking to him. I know I am not in the right place for this but, if I won’t grab the chance now, when? I am not even related to them and I just met Jimin for just 3 weeks but that is not a strong enough to use as an excuse to interfere on their personal life.

“Mr. Kim-”

“Stop being so formal, Jeongyeon. You don’t have to. Just call me by my name.” He cut me and smile.

“Uhm.. Yeah, I’m sorry. Ahh…. Oppa, I have favor to ask you related to Jimin Oppa.” He was shocked. Yes, I expected that. After all he doesn’t have an idea that I met his friend, Jimin. And now, here I am about to ask for a favor related to his hiding friend.

“J-Jimin? You know him? How do yoou know him? Where is he?” I can see it in his eyes,  he was surprised.  Well,  it's normal. How can he not be when all what his friend did all this time is hide from them.

“Too much question, Oppa. Can I answer it one by one?”

“Oh, I’m sorry… I am just surprised how come that you know him. I don’t remember him telling me about you.”

“I just met him few weaks ago when he jumped out of the bridge.”

“Bridge?” Do I have to slow down in everything that I have to say? I think I might give him a heart attack.

“Yeah. But, can you please relax for a bit, Oppa?”

“I can’t just process this, Jeongyeon. Hearing Jimin jumped from the bridge from you is kinda terrible.”

“I know. But let me talk first before you react. Ok?”

“Ok.” He then relaxed and took a deep breath. “Continue.”

“So, here it is. That night I saw him jump, I saved his life. And after a week, he then threw himself in the middle of the road wishing to be hit by an approaching car. but luckily, destiny is a bit playful that we always bump to each other so I saved him for the second time. I felt his pain, Oppa. The load he is carrying, it’s too heavy so I don’t have a choice but to push myself towards him and help him. It’s too dangerous in his state. He is suffering too much that he wanted to end his life. At first, he doesn’t want to accept my help but I insisted because I know he needs it. Then yesterday, he asked to see me and I met him on the park. He told me everything. Everything that he’s been going through and I told him that we already met, accidentally. I asked him to contact the other boys and he refused. But I blackmailed him, I told him that if he won’t contact Jin, I will be the one who will contact an including Seulgi since we already met.”